First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Months ago when build and price went live, the base trim level's starting price seemed to include automatic transmission which is the only available tranny. Well, for four doors at least.

Then build and price changed and we all thought, oh, Ford caught their error. Then it changed back.

I just got confirmation from my dealer and what I believe is the manufacturer website build form and it is indeed included. The auto is listed at $0 and he said it was the selected transmission. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but their official pricing they just sent me is lower.

Did I somehow miss the news that the original build and price was indeed correct or is there another issue I'm not aware of? Thank you.

Ford Bronco Base auto trans now included?? BA9C28C9-005C-4AD9-95CC-31F7DDBE7987

Ford Bronco Base auto trans now included?? 5BC3C506-7192-48DE-9135-7D6DD0E437B6
Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s part of the larger price jump between 2 & 4 door on base. All the other trine are only 2500 vs 4000 (IIRC). Ford isn’t giving anything away, it’s just blended into the model price.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I think the AT is embedded in the 4dr cost. I can't remember if that's how it has always been or not, but that's how I always remember B&P from when I navigated over to BaseSas as my optimum build.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Austin26

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks y'all. This is wonderful news. I always felt like the jump from two to four doors was ridiculous. I thought it could have been so Ford could advertise the two door at a lower price to attract interest.

Pernell R

Black Diamond
First Name
Pernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST 6 speed manual transmissions
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Months ago when build and price went live, the base trim level's starting price seemed to include automatic transmission which is the only available tranny. Well, for four doors at least.

Then build and price changed and we all thought, oh, Ford caught their error. Then it changed back.

I just got confirmation from my dealer and what I believe is the manufacturer website build form and it is indeed included. The auto is listed at $0 and he said it was the selected transmission. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but their official pricing they just sent me is lower.

Did I somehow miss the news that the original build and price was indeed correct or is there another issue I'm not aware of? Thank you.

Don’t like it’s just with Auto not with 7 sp manual transmission. 4 door that have to go up next trim.
Sponsored