Sponsored

Big Bend w/ Mid Pkg - forces auto trans??

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone confirm this is truly the case, that if you pick the Mid Pkg on a Big Bend, it adds the 10speed auto? Can’t combine Mid with the 7-speed it would seem??

Ford Bronco Big Bend w/ Mid Pkg - forces auto trans?? 1643069019359
Ford Bronco Big Bend w/ Mid Pkg - forces auto trans?? 1643069019359
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup

OP
OP
LCW

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Always been that way. Only way to get mid with a manual is to go badlands.

In the end the manual was more important to me than mid.
That's what I'm thinking too. Test drove a non-Sas auto Big Bend today (dealer demo unit) and didn't mind the missing bling honestly.

I'd order a Big Bend 4-dr manual Sasquatch. Keyless pad and overhead switches being the only options.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I'm thinking too. Test drove a non-Sas auto Big Bend today (dealer demo unit) and didn't mind the missing bling honestly.

I'd order a Big Bend 4-dr manual Sasquatch. Keyless pad and overhead switches being the only options.
I'd suggest you might like the Mid's heated seats and remote start up there in Mn.

Via the Ford Pass app, they say you can program it to start at a certain time every day.
That'd be nice at the end of the work day.

I have a manual now, next Bronco will not be for those reasons. I did choose the 7spd on purpose though, the 16yo daughter wants to learn manual trans ... after a few years though, I'll get rid of it, or give it to her if I can swing it.

OP
OP
LCW

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd suggest you might like the Mid's heated seats and remote start up there in Mn.

Via the Ford Pass app, they say you can program it to start at a certain time every day.

I have a manual now, next Bronco will not be for those reasons. I did choose the 7spd on purpose though, the 16yo daughter wants to learn manual trans ... after a few years though, I'll get rid of it, or give it to her if I can swing it.
No-go on Mid since can't combine with a 7-speed on a Big Bend. No remote start from factory on any build with manual trans. And big bend is the only trim other than Base to get cloth seats. Helps offset lack of heat. I hate vinyl.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No-go on Mid since can't combine with a 7-speed on a Big Bend. No remote start from factory on any build with manual trans. And big bend is the only trim other than Base to get cloth seats. Helps offset lack of heat. I hate vinyl.
What a lot of people (and dealers) have been doing with their standard package seats is just upgrade them using a company like Katzkin. Obviously won't be fully integrated into FordPass and whatnot, but a whole lot cheaper than upgrading to a Badlands.

BUT, I don't think you really need heated seats if you got cloth. Vinyl and leather... yeah. But cloth is usually fine without heat.
Sponsored