Mulvey55

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello Bronco6G, brand new to forum here. I just got my 2022 Bronco Base Sasquatch about 2 months ago. I placed my reservation in July of 2020. So far I'm very pleased with it. The wait was a drag but worth it.

I did a few upgrades. I got the Zone Offroad 2" leveling kit, Flowmaster outlaw axle back exhaust, TAC running boards, painted beadlock rings and window tint 20%.

BRON2.jpg

BRON3.jpg

bronco5.jpg
So I hope to eventually have my 2 Dr sasquatch hardtop someday. But I was curious about the tint. Did you have to tint everything or just the doors? Really nice looking bronco BTW.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I hope to eventually have my 2 Dr sasquatch hardtop someday. But I was curious about the tint. Did you have to tint everything or just the doors? Really nice looking bronco BTW.
You have to tint everything, but my dealer comped it

OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had to tint everything and the brow on the windshield. Very little tint from factory. The tint made a huge difference. 20%.

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you paint the trail sights yourself? If so how did you and how are they holding up?

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello Bronco6G, brand new to forum here. I just got my 2022 Bronco Base Sasquatch about 2 months ago. I placed my reservation in July of 2020. So far I'm very pleased with it. The wait was a drag but worth it.

I did a few upgrades. I got the Zone Offroad 2" leveling kit, Flowmaster outlaw axle back exhaust, TAC running boards, painted beadlock rings and window tint 20%.

BRON2.jpg

BRON3.jpg

bronco5.jpg
Is that the base front bumper? It looks like it integrates better with the rear bumper. Glad I didn't "upgrade" to the metal one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you paint the trail sights yourself? If so how did you and how are they holding up?
Actually they are covers off of amazon. They fit perfect.

OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is that the base front bumper? It looks like it integrates better with the rear bumper. Glad I didn't "upgrade" to the metal one.
Yes it is the base bumper.
Sponsored