Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good! I plan to put more orange accents on mine. Where did you get the orange grill letters?

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G, brand new to forum here. I just got my 2022 Bronco Base Sasquatch about 2 months ago. I placed my reservation in July of 2020. So far I'm very pleased with it. The wait was a drag but worth it.

I did a few upgrades. I got the Zone Offroad 2" leveling kit, Flowmaster outlaw axle back exhaust, TAC running boards, painted beadlock rings and window tint 20%.

BRON2.jpg

BRON3.jpg

bronco5.jpg
Love that!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G, brand new to forum here. I just got my 2022 Bronco Base Sasquatch about 2 months ago. I placed my reservation in July of 2020. So far I'm very pleased with it. The wait was a drag but worth it.

I did a few upgrades. I got the Zone Offroad 2" leveling kit, Flowmaster outlaw axle back exhaust, TAC running boards, painted beadlock rings and window tint 20%.

BRON2.jpg

BRON3.jpg

bronco5.jpg

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great ! i am going that route with my 23. FYI Check out JCR , they have anything you might want to add. Thanks for sharing !

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BRON2.jpg

BRON3.jpg

bronco5.jpg

Sponsored

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! Like the trim color

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
What would it take to get soundclip (or video) of your outlaw exhaust on the 2.3? I still can't find any record of what 2.3 sounds like or how loud it is with no muffler and really don't want to go to the trouble of pulling mine just to 'test' this...
Here’s one I had handy, I think OP has the same. The only thing I don’t like is cold start is borderline obnoxious. Once it’s up to ~140°F it idles down. I usually let it warm up in the morning otherwise it burbles and pops too much. Other than that though I really like it for the $130 it cost. Doesn’t drone going down the highway in 6th at 70.

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco BASE SASQUATCH 2 DOOR BRONCO FullSizeRender.MOV

You stole my idea....

LOL... I am love the orange accents on the white. I have a 4 door in Oxford white on order and will be doing the exact same thing!

LOVE IT!!

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here’s one I had handy, I think OP has the same. The only thing I don’t like is cold start is borderline obnoxious. Once it’s up to ~140°F it idles down. I usually let it warm up in the morning otherwise it burbles and pops too much. Other than that though I really like it for the $130 it cost. Doesn’t drone going down the highway in 6th at 70.
Thanks!

That's the 2.3??? Any reason you see to get cat back version rather than axle back? I think pipe diameters are the same, just changes from galvanized to stainless...

Sounds not unreasonable although volume is of course unknown...

I'm not looking for sound but I already folded OEM exhaust tip on a rock and muffler itself isn't exactly out of the way...

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sharp looking ride! Nice accents. Tastefully executed.
Sponsored