First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
What would it take to get soundclip (or video) of your outlaw exhaust on the 2.3? I still can't find any record of what 2.3 sounds like or how loud it is with no muffler and really don't want to go to the trouble of pulling mine just to 'test' this...
What would it take to get soundclip (or video) of your outlaw exhaust on the 2.3? I still can't find any record of what 2.3 sounds like or how loud it is with no muffler and really don't want to go to the trouble of pulling mine just to 'test' this...
I will try to post a clip. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Well worth the $136.00 dollars.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've yet to see a 2 door sasquatch in person. I have a Black Diamond with stock wheels and i really like the proportions but it is a big boy already. Photos like the OPs look amazing but man it has to be a really big boy in person.
I'm 6 4 it fits well tons of legroom

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love it, of course I do- I have the same vehicle, and same color- white- except I have the 2.7. I am keeping mine stock- except for maybe mud flaps. I love it stock, just the way it is.

Any alignment required with the leveling kit? Mine tracks laser straight and the steering is so perfectly centered, I hate to mess with any type of leveling kit in the front.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

beautiful, needs a little more orange maybe a hood graphic but, thats just me

OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love it, of course I do- I have the same vehicle, and same color- white- except I have the 2.7. I am keeping mine stock- except for maybe mud flaps. I love it stock, just the way it is.

Any alignment required with the leveling kit? Mine tracks laser straight and the steering is so perfectly centered, I hate to mess with any type of leveling kit in the front.
Yes it needed alignment but it is perfect. I had someone put the leveling kit on. It takes some time.

Sponsored

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will try to post a clip. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Well worth the $136.00 dollars.
Is this Flowmaster part 818124? What vendor did you all use?

EDIT: Or is it Flowmaster 818125?

Last edited: