Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can't get a 4-door BaseManSquatch, the grille looks cheap, incandescent taillights, and no tow package.
Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't get a 4-door BaseManSquatch, the grille looks cheap, incandescent taillights, and no tow package.
At this point knowing the manual trans is a China built unit has really thrown a wrench in that excitement. Tow package is about $150 after the factory, there will be 10 different grille designs available for $250 once the aftermarket ramps up, and I don’t see issue with incandescent taillights - they’re cheap and efficient.

Last edited:

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I my personal opinion, I think you're all set. If I got a Bronco, a base model is the one I think I would get. Good choice!

-SG

stueyd

Black Diamond
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Area51, advanced auto 4x4, towing, signature headlights, and mgv interior (I live in pnw and want to keep my roof off most of the time). ??

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sway bar disconnect is not a "Sasquatch component". It is a feature on Badlands (with or without Sas), and First Edition only.
Well I didn't say it wasn't on any other Bronco version. But this thread title is SaS, and it's on SaS. Regardless of Bronco version, buyers should consider real vs imaginary usage of the various components, when deciding what to buy.

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

one of my 2 biggest issues with BaseSquatch is color choices :confused: the other being MGV. which sucks since as a 2 door buyer there's a decent savings there

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I bought a brand new Nissan pick up in 1985. The only option was a mandatory rear bumper. Had washable floors, seat, and headliner! No radio and the AC was dual controlled via manually cranked windows and 55 mph. Only two colors were available non metallic tan or yellow.

The base Bronco is way more than base and the sas adds a whole new level for very little money. I don’t think you’ll be sorry. Plenty of comfort.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations on the second best build that Ford is offering. While your build will be superior to most it will take a back seat to the fabled Base MANSquatch. ?
Sponsored