Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey All,

I have an order for a barebones Base 2 door Manual that I ordered in October of 2021. I am getting anxious and hoping that I get scheduled in Q1 of 23. Anyways in my research for aftermarket parts and mods I have come to the conclusion that I am wanting to add the Sasquatch package to my base. I havenā€™t been scheduled or been given a VIN yet so I can still make order changes. I called the dealer (Theodore Robbins Ford) and they said in their ordering software that there is no option to add the Sasquatch package to the base model for the 2023 year.

Has anyone else heard of this? Or is my dealership just having technical difficulties?

How would you try to resolve this?

-Trent
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a base 1 door and SAS but with the 2.7 auto on order right now. It went through at my dealer. Maybe no manual SAS?

seebee888

Base
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
They might not be offering manual with sas anymore. I know during the 21 builds they DIDN'T allow it and during the 22 builds they DID let people get sas with manual. You never know with Ford. Your best bet is to see if it will let you configure it the way you want on the Ford website. If it doesn't allow you do to sasquatch and manual then.......yeah. Goodluck šŸ« 

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 2023 2 dr base manual Sasquatch scheduled 12/19 build week so itā€™s something to do with adding it. Ordered mine with it 1/8/22

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 2 door base manual sasquatch on order. I rolled this over from my 2022 order and confirmed with my dealer for the 2023 order.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All,

I have an order for a barebones Base 2 door Manual that I ordered in October of 2021. I am getting anxious and hoping that I get scheduled in Q1 of 23. Anyways in my research for aftermarket parts and mods I have come to the conclusion that I am wanting to add the Sasquatch package to my base. I havenā€™t been scheduled or been given a VIN yet so I can still make order changes. I called the dealer (Theodore Robbins Ford) and they said in their ordering software that there is no option to add the Sasquatch package to the base model for the 2023 year.

Has anyone else heard of this? Or is my dealership just having technical difficulties?

How would you try to resolve this?

-Trent
I wouldn't be surprised if the ordering system is locked down for now. Can you build out a Basequatch Manual on the site?

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still can build and base SAS with M/T on build and price, not that B&P is a good indicator....

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still can build and base SAS with M/T on build and price, not that B&P is a good indicator....
No, but it's something. If I were you I'd open a chat with Ford and see what they say.
Sponsored