Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I gave up worrying about the clicks and noises. Been doing it since the day I bought it. I also get the messages to my phone that systems are shutting down to preserve the battery. It’s all good to me. It fires all the time, and there are times I don’t drive it for a couple of weeks, depending on vacations or driving my Raptor.
Sponsored

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone else’s Bronco make noises when you’re around it? I mean when you don’t have your keys in your pocket. I keep on getting notifications that remote services are disabled because of the battery. Granted I have rockslide engineering sliders on it, a winch, which is interrupted by a disconnect, and a mouse blocker. I put the interrupter on the winch, thinking it was the winch draining the battery. It seems to make almost the door, locking unlocking sound intermittently throughout the day. If anybody can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.
It's mad at you for not giving it enough attention. Were you checking out other Broncos?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All the loud clicking and locking type noises it’s making are completely normal, especially if you have a 2.7/3.0. They’re normal shutdown noises from the EBB and can happen completely randomly at times.
Sponsored