mdf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a bone stock Base owner, I agree that it doesn't look great in photos, especially next to one that's been lifted. However, in person, I think it looks much better. I had wheels and tires ready to change out on my base, but have held off because it looks so much better in person. To each his own though...
Agree. I was actively looking for takeoffs before my base was delivered. After seeing in person, I haven’t thought about it. Added nerf steps and mudflaps. I am happy to use up the OG rubber and may go a bit bigger tire, but keeping base steeliest.
Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree. I was actively looking for takeoffs before my base was delivered. After seeing in person, I haven’t thought about it. Added nerf steps and mudflaps. I am happy to use up the OG rubber and may go a bit bigger tire, but keeping base steeliest.
What steps did you add? That might be next on my list for my kids.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s like a picture of me standing next to my tall friends 😂

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a bone stock Base owner, I agree that it doesn't look great in photos, especially next to one that's been lifted. However, in person, I think it looks much better. I had wheels and tires ready to change out on my base, but have held off because it looks so much better in person. To each his own though...
I completely agree and have the same set up

JonFord1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Black Diamond 2.7L, advanced 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what lift did you go with and how is the ride compared to stock?
Looking to go up some but I don't want to lose much ride quality. Thanks!
I am running the Belltech ( Belltech Sport Trucks and Muscle Cars )Its the new shock and perch collar lift. I used the max of 4 inches and I believe the ride quality is at least as good or maybe a little better, only 148 miles before lifting it. I would def use this lift again if I bought a 2nd Bronco.

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been saying the same thing. The base on 30s doesn’t look as wimpy in person, especially on a 2 door. It’s just the tread that feels a little weak. I did swap some skinny 33s and it feels like a sweet spot.

Ford Bronco Before & After (stock 2dr Base vs. 3.5” lift + 37’s). What a difference! 96AB568B-F9BF-4389-A565-58805AA5DD4E

What steps did you add? That might be next on my list for my kids.
I went with GoRhino RB20 Slimline steps. Feel substantial, sturdy and a great width for the non-Sas flares.

Ford Bronco Before & After (stock 2dr Base vs. 3.5” lift + 37’s). What a difference! A8CBBF96-8F2D-4FB9-821D-33EA09D6972A

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
thats a big jump up! what comes on a base it looks so small
The base tires are 16 in rims for starters then 255/70/R16 rubber which is around 30 inches.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stock just looks wrong. Almost as if it is sitting on donuts from a Honda civic lol
This is going to be unpopular but the stock feels comfortable and OG. Kind of like seeing the old Wranglers compared to the Xtreme Recon packages of late.

Ford put bad OEM tires on it though, I'll 100% agree on that.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think if I did a base I would put BD steelies on it.

Sponsored

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been saying the same thing. The base on 30s doesn’t look as wimpy in person, especially on a 2 door. It’s just the tread that feels a little weak. I did swap some skinny 33s and it feels like a sweet spot.

96AB568B-F9BF-4389-A565-58805AA5DD4E.jpeg

I went with GoRhino RB20 Slimline steps. Feel substantial, sturdy and a great width for the non-Sas flares.

A8CBBF96-8F2D-4FB9-821D-33EA09D6972A.jpeg
I have been meaning to ask how you were doing since the accident?
Is everything getting fixed, or already fixed?

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been meaning to ask how you were doing since the accident?
Is everything getting fixed, or already fixed?
Hopeful I’m picking up this weekend or sometime next week… 🤞

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
thats a big jump up! what comes on a base it looks so small
They look small compared to the giant mud tires you usually see on Broncos, but 255-70R16 isn't small by any means.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They look small compared to the giant mud tires you usually see on Broncos, but 255-70R16 isn't small by any means.
is for me! I have always had lifted trucks I feel the 35ish that come on a sas look super small I cant wait to change mine out for 38s but want to get some life out of the ones that came on it so I don't feel like i wasted that much money lol

and after lifting they look super small
Capture.PNG

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Before & After (stock 2dr Base vs. 3.5” lift + 37’s). What a difference! Capture.PNG

Ford Bronco Before & After (stock 2dr Base vs. 3.5” lift + 37’s). What a difference! Capture.PNG
I have the base tires and happy with them, but both of these tires look great. Curious how much difference you noticed in noise & handling over the base tires?
Sponsored