Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you can find out the X Plan pricing at FordPartner.com. You will need the Partner Code (your employer code).
It isn't on Fordpartner yet and probably won' be until build and price is up on Ford.com.
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found a better deal than Granger?

My 2nd reservation is with them... however it was the next morning so ‘spot’ in line is way down the list.

CountryRoads

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I was told that by another dealer too. There's going to be a rude awakening for dealers who aren't willing to negotiate because the reservation is with the customer, not the dealership based allocation.
[/QUOTE
I spoke to dealer GSM in VA. They are not charging MSRP. Koons Ford in Falls Church VA. Will verify with the GM tomorrow if I can get through to him.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can vouch for Granger. I purchased a Trackhawk from them and they were straight-forward and honored their pricing, without any BS!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious for those of us who don't qualify for A Plan or similar pricing, what is your dealer pricing the new Bronco for you? The best deal I found so far was $1000 under invoice local to me. Are most dealers offering MSRP? Any other deals out there? My thinking is with reservations versus the typical allocation system, there should be better deals because each dealer can potentially get more units.

Here's the link to the dealer I found at $1000 under invoice Granger Ford New Bronco

What are you finding out there?

Just reserved mine here and the pricing is correct at $1,000 off invoice also accept ADM or X plan if it is available from Ford at delivery

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Destination fees are included in Ford’s MSRP; it is right on the sticker. In the above example (if Ford) you’d be paying destination twice.
It is included on the window sticker but not included in the base msrp

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my NJ dealer:

" There is talk that there might be an overage of MSRP on these vehicle but def will not be under. If a dealer is telling you under there is no way they will be doing that"
Just verified mine at $1,000 under Invoice + a $180 DOC fee

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just reserved one at Granger. It's an 11 hour run from me. Hope this is the real deal.
What #s are you getting from Granger reservations now? Mine on the morning of 7/14 was 10215xxx

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just reserved one at Granger. It's an 11 hour run from me. Hope this is the real deal.
They are the real deal. I bought a 91k Trackhawk from them and they followed through with exactly what they said they were going to do.

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered though Granger today. Hell no other dealers are doing $1000 under invoice. Even if you have to ship the Bronco to your location that is no more than $1000 closed carrier....but it depends on how far away you live. They even called me back and were very nice. Granger for the win y'all!

Last edited:

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What #s are you getting from Granger reservations now? Mine on the morning of 7/14 was 10215xxx
10246xxx
Sponsored