Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m Good with it.

Be a cold day in hell when I treat my dog like a slave. Weird people get upset when we do it to people but it’s cool with dogs.
My dog LOVES his crate - its his little personal home. Definately not "slave'- like conditions. Its LUX! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a tow hitch, I would suggest checking out the Heininger Twist Step. It goes into the tow hitch and stows under the vehicle when not in use. As for securing my dogs in the Bronco, I have two Great Danes and have been tethering their harnesses to the clips in the floor. However, I'm going to switch to the tether on the crossbar similar to what @JMB suggested. Good luck finding the right solution for you and your pup!

https://www.chewy.com/heininger-por...5oK7j4X46sXsSKLw-1-NsQ32Y21poogkaAkF8EALw_wcB

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a strap that has a seat-belt buckle on one end and attaches to a harness on the other (always a harness, never a collar so force is distributed across their body if you get in an accident!). It has some bungee in it to soften the force in case of an accident. They're widely available but here's the one I got.
Sponsored