Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can just hear the rattling now... No thanks.

I prefer the slide out security drawer I have. Yes, it takes up a lot of room, but it also holds a lot and is pretty well built.
Good for you
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good for you
It is good for me. Just like this may be good for you. Isn't it wonderful how we can both like different things and share our opinions on a forum? :love: :oops:

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

QJJ10

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2021 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Link didn’t work for me. Any other way to get the Mabett discount code?

Here's Mabett's promo code: 34GRMLHQ

You can try to enter the change promo code on the billing page to get the price of $199.99

QJJ10

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2021 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see a lot of buyers who can't get promo codes and connections quickly. Would you like Mabett to have a dedicated group for people to get a quick discount connection?

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Link didn’t work for me. Any other way to get the Mabett discount code?
As odd as it sounds try using a computer for the link as I have heard several say it doesn't come up on their phone. Also, the link will show it as 299 but once you proceed to check out, it will adjust in your checkout cart.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can just hear the rattling now... No thanks.

I prefer the slide out security drawer I have. Yes, it takes up a lot of room, but it also holds a lot and is pretty well built.
rattling and the fact that the lock wouldn't withstand any type of prying. i mean you don't even need a crowbar; a screwdriver would pop it open.

and if they couldn't pry it open then they will rip it off as the thin metal bends at the screw mounts damaging your tailgate. maybe you can reinforce with washers but still, the small screws will give damaging tailgate.

if i want security, i'm not storing things if accessible and putting some trunk security system it to at least make it real difficult and not look like an easy target. if you want an example of locked but not secure look at the posts of people that purchased the console safe; literally pried out of other vehicles in a minute damaging the console for similar vehicles like the ranger, etc.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
rattling and the fact that the lock wouldn't withstand any type of prying. i mean you don't even need a crowbar; a screwdriver would pop it open.

and if they couldn't pry it open then they will rip it off as the thin metal bends at the screw mounts damaging your tailgate. maybe you can reinforce with washers but still, the small screws will give damaging tailgate.

if i want security, i'm not storing things if accessible and putting some trunk security system it to at least make it real difficult and not look like an easy target. if you want an example of locked but not secure look at the posts of people that purchased the console safe; literally pried out of other vehicles in a minute damaging the console for similar vehicles like the ranger, etc.
yeah I would lock my gun in my glove box,portable gun safe or center console before I used that. But its usually on my person 99% of time.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome!!!! More options for everyone! Woo Hoo!!!! Yeah I kinda knew that it really is all one manufacturer. Even my Mud-Flaps were Mabett too.....but Mabett was selling them at $199 and I got mine from another vendor for $124.
That's a great price! Xipex (on this board) had a promo a few weeks ago with a similar discount. They sold out fast and they're still not back in stock. His Amazon name is Maxzina.

That model of table is offered by several sellers on Amazon. Here's one but without the molle panel for $90 after the 25% off coupon is applied:

https://www.amazon.com/Tailgate-Fol...rd+Bronco+Tailgate+Table,automotive,71&sr=1-3

QJJ10

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2021 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Squatchit,帖子:1592242,成员:31259 said:
您链接上的那个目前不可用。
无赖
[/引用]
嘿,试着点击这个链接,你需要一台电脑才能打开它。如果是手机,需要在计费页面看到优惠。Mabett 一直在为论坛中的每一位消费者提供优惠的价格。
https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A1SV033TORWQGR

Sponsored

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's Mabett's promo code: 34GRMLHQ

You can try to enter the change promo code on the billing page to get the price of $199.99
Is there a new promo code?

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have installed 2 JCR Tailgate Tables. Very nice!

American Made, NO drilling for install and quite sturdy with Molle Panel included.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would not advise buying the one without the molle panel. You get sharp exposed edges facing you. You are bound to scrape s knuckle or two.

I bought the molle one that the OP.linked and it was an exercise in frustration to install. The "instructions" were not worth the paper they were printed on. It is kinda dumb to have to look at a video to install something they simple. But... in the instructions everything is a "special bolt" and the count of nothing matches the count thst you need to install so you end up with a bit of a motley crew of bolts. As is typical of cheap products of this nature you are al.ost guaranteed to not get the complete set of hardware you need to install the product. Mine was missing s screw and a tab bolt.

The lower panel has an orientation to it that the "instructions" say nothing of. I guess I should blame myself for not paying more attention as I assembled.

But the most aggravating thing was that the eye hooks on the steel cables were too thick for the available clearance and needed to be filed down to prevent them from scraping paint

Ford Bronco BEST Tailgate table :) 1000004058
Sponsored