Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will there be future downloads available for more gains or is this going to be the final TQ and HP numbers from this unit?
Sponsored

Reactions: 0ne
OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will there be future downloads available for more gains or is this going to be the final TQ and HP numbers from this unit?
For 91 Octane, we're pretty confident this is the best available gains possible, Pulsar XT is making over 20hp more than the competitors inline module on 91 Octane. We may expand the product to support higher octanes or Ethanol in the future however.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
For 91 Octane, we're pretty confident this is the best available gains possible, Pulsar XT is making over 20hp more than the competitors inline module on 91 Octane. We may expand the product to support higher octanes or Ethanol in the future however.
What were the highest altitudes you tested it at? I’m regularly between 6k-10k feet with 91 octane max available.

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What were the highest altitudes you tested it at? I’m regularly between 6k-10k feet with 91 octane max available.
Our headquarters are in Ogden, UT at 4400ft, but we've driven test vehicles as high as 11,000ft. The vehicle can still self correct for atmospheric changes, so there should be no concern at any elecation/temperature.

Brokenparts

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 FJ45, 73 c-10, 79 Blazer, '23 Exp, 2008 F350,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Watched the video demos... and then ordered. As long as I was on the Holley site, I picked up the Flowmaster American Thunder axle back exhaust I'd been thinking about. That combo should make a nice little bump in power (and sound).

Sponsored

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Impact on Ford warranty?

2.7_Bronco_XTChart.jpg

Superchips is excited to announce performance tuning now available for 2021-2023 Ford Bronco equipped with 2.3L and 2.7L Ecoboost engines. The all-new Pulsar XT module is completely plug and play, adding as much as 55hp/69tq with adjustability on-the-fly through our wireless Bluetooth switch.

Download the free smartphone app for total control over your driving experience with user adjustable pedal boost settings, calibration for tire size changes, and even disable your engine auto start/stop and adjust TPMS settings. Pulsar XT requires no ECM flashing and can be removed in minutes for dealer services. Pulsar XT adds massive torque through the mid-range and completely changes how your Bronco feels on and off road.

PulsarXT_GroupShot_F150_Bronco.png

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Watched the video demos... and then ordered. As long as I was on the Holley site, I picked up the Flowmaster American Thunder axle back exhaust I'd been thinking about. That combo should make a nice little bump in power (and sound).
Awesome combo. We had a few in testing with the Flowmaster kits, great setup, I think you'll be very pleased.

Impact on Ford warranty?
We don't make claims specific to OEM Warranties as those are handled case-by-case by the dealer. But our device is removable within minutes with no trace of the tuning in the system. They could possibly see that you've changed your TPMS setting or your tire size, but this is something many devices can change, including Forscan, etc...

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went ahead and purchased one. I'm hoping that this will take out some of the off-idle throttle lag that this Bronco is notorious for.

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went ahead and purchased one. I'm hoping that this will take out some of the off-idle throttle lag that this Bronco is notorious for.
That was one of our main goals for this, we don't like that factory driving experience either. The app will have 7-preset levels for you to choose from to fine tune the pedal feel to your liking in every power level.

We'd love to hear your feedback here on the forums once you have it installed and driven some

Brokenparts

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 FJ45, 73 c-10, 79 Blazer, '23 Exp, 2008 F350,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Pedal Commander installed right now. It'll be interesting to see going from that to this.

Sponsored

woof

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW X5, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see that the tire size can be changed. I have a sasquatch which comes with larger 35s. Do I need to specify that in the config when I start using, or can I just ignore it and the module won't try to adjust what is already in the ecu/pcm for the speedometer? Thanks!

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see that the tire size can be changed. I have a sasquatch which comes with larger 35s. Do I need to specify that in the config when I start using, or can I just ignore it and the module won't try to adjust what is already in the ecu/pcm for the speedometer? Thanks!
You'll only need to change the tire size with the device if you change your original size. It will know your factory size

woof

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW X5, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks!

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this installed and was able to play around with it a little. It definitely works. Install was easy although working on my back under the dash was a little rough for this 48 year old. No codes, hiccups or other issues beyond not being able to pair the little remote control, which I don't think I'll use anyways as the app works fine, even if it's a little slow. Vehicle is a stock 2.7 Badlands with the factory 33s. I was running a fresh tank of 91 octane with (no more than) 10% ethanol and it was 73 degrees. I haven't been able to find 93 octane here.

To test it out I went to a local industrial area that has no to little traffic on Sundays and used the 'Dragger' app to measure 0-60. I would not make any claims that this app is accurate, but I thought it should be okay for comparisons sake. I ran it twice on 'stock' and twice on level 5 with level 3 on the throttle. I didn't load the brakes and it was release brake pedal then WOT. All runs were going in the same direction and starting from the same point, back to back.

With the stock setting I got 0-60 times of 7.65 and 7.72. On level 5 I got a 6.81 and a 7.02 on the second run. I had the boost gauge open on my dash and the boost level achieved was around 2-3 lbs less on the 7.02 run. I was showing 16-17 during the first and only in the 14s for the second level 5 run. I suspect the system was pulling timing and / or boost due to ping, but I don't know. Maybe heat affected it as well, but I wouldn't expect consistent performance on level 5 on only 91 octane. I felt like any more runs would probably be less and less, so I stopped after those 4.

I have it now set on level 3 power with level 3 throttle. Noticeable power increase and much peppier throttle feel over stock, was able to keep fogs on with brights, and turn off the damn start / stop feature. I would absolutely remove this anytime you take it to the dealer for ANY service.

Overall I am very happy for a plug and play module that can be removed at anytime and if needed can run 87 octane in the 'stock' mode, unlike the Ford Performance module where it appears 91 is required and 93 to get the most out of it.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Product looks good. How do you have throttle response when in reverse? Do you revert to the factory setting? Last thing I want is a touchy throttle in reverse. Thanks.
Sponsored