Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Personal opinion??

MGV seats. 100%. If you get sick of the MGV seats and decide you want leather. Katzkin

My dealer actually took their demo Big Bend Bronco and installed Katzkin leather and seat heaters. Very impressed with the result.
This.
Cheaper than factory leather, pick your color and style, and still have vinyl floors

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU , 2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 days in, I am loving my MGV.
Have Leather in Explorer Sport, I had a Raptor with Leather
Now have Bronco / Badlands MGV since 11/2/21
I would not change to Leather we like the MGV
I like the persons post about the flip down cup holder / arm rest in rear seat,
I do think that would have been good to have. I would not trade the MGV just for cup holders
These seats are much more comfortable than leather seats in explorer and raptor.
i did also drive a bronco first edition with the leather and I like MGV over the leather.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My kids don’t care about Broncos but they both prefer the MGV to the leather in my wife’s Subaru Ascent. They say it feels better and warms up/cools down faster. It’s also less slippery.

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang my dealer refuses to take the leather seats off my order saying it is included with the hardtop. Anyone know if I can pull the carpeting off later? I want wash out floors. But if not that’s ok too. Basically they are only charging MSRP so I assumed them not taking the leather seats off is their way of adding a markup. Which is fine. I’d rather have a Bronco than no Bronco and I don’t plan to off road on super hardcore trails or anything, just scenic stuff so I’m fine with carpet.

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I switched from 4dr to 2dr, I also decided to go with the MGV. It actually was a large factor in me going with the BL vs other trims too. First off, the Bronco leather isn't exactly luxury quality and with the 2dr you lose the power seats and 2nd row fold down armrest anyhow but still pay up the same $ amount for that low grade leather.

As many others mentioned, my concern was living in the hot a$$ south so how hot do the seats get? Most people on the board (even those in hot climates) have said it is comparable to leather and it is quite dog friendly. Before I made the decision, I drove a mannequin BD and the MGV looked and felt nice compared to the leather too...plus I can always get Katzkin covers if needed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam80

Adam80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang my dealer refuses to take the leather seats off my order saying it is included with the hardtop. Anyone know if I can pull the carpeting off later? I want wash out floors. But if not that’s ok too. Basically they are only charging MSRP so I assumed them not taking the leather seats off is their way of adding a markup. Which is fine. I’d rather have a Bronco than no Bronco and I don’t plan to off road on super hardcore trails or anything, just scenic stuff so I’m fine with carpet.
Wow - that's wild the dealing is not letting you change it. I would push them for an email stating that they cannot change it (and why). Either way - if you do change it to MGV it will remove the sound deadening on the roof (since its not waterproof). So if you want wash out floors but reduced noise be sure to add it back. Sound deadening is standard with leather.
Sponsored