First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When i built my order for my BD i selected the Advanced automatic 4x4 under drive selection. Was that just an order bug or is that a thing? Its non sas but let me select it and plaxed it on my buikd to the dealer. I cant see my window sticker to confirm anything. Is the advanced available on non sas models?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does it list on your order preview sheet (DORA) you received from you dealer after placing your order? Also window stickers don't usually populate until a week before your blend date. When is your build week?

Oh, and what is an under drive?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For MY'24, the 4A transfer case is not a stand-alone option. It is included with the Sasquatch package.

The dealer either ordered a non Sasquatch Black Diamond with the part-time 4WD transfer case or he added the Sasquatch package to your order to include the 4A transfer case.

It was a stand-alone option in earlier model years.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When i built my order for my BD i selected the Advanced automatic 4x4 under drive selection. Was that just an order bug or is that a thing? Its non sas but let me select it and plaxed it on my buikd to the dealer. I cant see my window sticker to confirm anything. Is the advanced available on non sas models?
It was for my 2023 BD. I have it.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i dont see how it could be advanced 4wd (4a) on non sas but ford has its glitch's at time s

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dont remember that being an option for my 22 model. If it was, then it was part of the sas package or required v6. I got non sas 4cyl so it wasnt an option for me.

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If your build sheet at the top (The green block at the very top) says Advanced 4x4, then your Bronco will have 4A. With the Black Diamond trim non sas, you can opt to include 4A for free, just make sure you configured it with it.
Sponsored