Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My opinion:
The 8 inch screen in the black Diamond looks perfect. 12 looks a little off in this type of vehicle. Perfect in a Tesla.

BD has the best interior. The regular head lights look better. The grille is better.
Put Sasquatch package and mid pkg and you got the best you can get for ~48k..

it’s not only the best deal, but just better over all.

I know there is a lot of love for the badlands. But a quick disconnect sway bar will be made by the after market for real cheap. And that’s the only difference. Unless you are super into all the tech and want lux.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m seriously thinking about squatching my black diamond now the 2 door I build with mid package and 6 cylinder upgraded wheels and floor liners comes to 42090 if I add the squatch it comes to 44490 tuff choice The squatch just looks bad ass M Y only concern is will there be a ton of road noise from the 35 tires wish someone can test one on road and report back to us

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

M Y only concern is will there be a ton of road noise from the 35 tires wish someone can test one on road and report back to us
Im not sure anyone can answer this with any certainty as these tires are new.

But from my experience with BFG mud terrains they are a lot louder than the all terrains.

having said that just from looking at the tread pattern I would be shocked if the Sasquatch tires are as loud as my BFG muds were.

honestly probably much closer to the all terrains.

but who knows?
this will be a weekend/for fun vehicle for me, so practicality on the road isn’t really a consideration.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think 35 inch tires are necessarily any louder than smaller tires if you are just looking at the size of the tire. Yes the larger contact patch has more opportunity to generate noise. The tire type or specific model probably drives it as much as anything. My 265/70R16 Duratracs on my Tacoma are fairly loud now that they are more worn than when new. A less aggressive tire can help keep your noise level to a low rumble.

Sponsored

hbms17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the two tone seats, I don't understand why the black part of the seat wasn't kept where the upper and lower seat meet. The light color is where mud and sand are most likely to settle.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im not sure anyone can answer this with any certainty as these tires are new.

But from my experience with BFG mud terrains they are a lot louder than the all terrains.

having said that just from looking at the tread pattern I would be shocked if the Sasquatch tires are as loud as my BFG muds were.

honestly probably much closer to the all terrains.

but who knows?
this will be a weekend/for fun vehicle for me, so practicality on the road isn’t really a consideration.
Yeah it will be daily driver for Me that’s why I was leaning towards non Sasquatch it just looks more bad ass with the squatch

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the two tone seats, I don't understand why the black part of the seat wasn't kept where the upper and lower seat meet. The light color is where mud and sand are most likely to settle.
I get what you are saying here.
But I like where the light color is as it is where exposed skin may be touching.
And on a hot sunny day with the top off I think that is a good idea.
Where your arm would hit with a Tshirt would be the lighter gray.
Where your thigh may touch the seat with shorts on would be lighter gray.

just my thoughts. But I get the “dirt” factor and that makes sense.

Edit: I see the part you are talking about now.

yes, I agree with you that is a little odd to have that the lighter color.
Sorry I misunderstood which part you were talking about.

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m seriously thinking about squatching my black diamond now the 2 door I build with mid package and 6 cylinder upgraded wheels and floor liners comes to 42090 if I add the squatch it comes to 44490 tuff choice The squatch just looks bad ass M Y only concern is will there be a ton of road noise from the 35 tires wish someone can test one on road and report back to us
Just curious how you are coming up with 44,490 for a squatch BD..

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious how you are coming up with 44,490 for a squatch BD..
2 door trim just added the options I wanted and that’s the price I got ughhh forgot to add the v6 comes to 46 and change and there’s no way I’m paying that much lol so if I go squatch I’m getting the 4 cyl but I think I’m going to stick with my original plans and get the v6 non squatch for 42090

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah it will be daily driver for Me that’s why I was leaning towards non Sasquatch it just looks more bad ass with the squatch
It will not start out as a DD for me, but will eventually. My wife is giving up her car and will drive the Bronco for a few years while I log miles on my Tacoma. Regardless, I'm going Squatch. I've driven several vehicles over the years with a range of 33-35 inch tires and it is what will make me smile as I walk up to it. The happier I am with a vehicle the longer it stays in the stable.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The MT in the Squatch 35s stands for Maximum Traction, not Mud Terrain. Looking at the tread design, they appear to be closer to ATs than Mud Terrains.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just seen a car salesman doing a video of a bronco sport and it was cyber orange holy shit did that color pop it was my first choice than bailed on it from reports it looked yellow so I went to cactus gray now I might be back team cyber orange after seeing It lit up in a showroom ranged it was YouTube lol never had this hard of a time picking a color for a vehicle

Last edited:

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just seen a car salesman doing a video of a bronco sport and it was cyber orange holy shit did that color pop it was my first choice than bailed on it from reports it looked yellow so I went to cactus gray now I might be back team cyber orange after seeing It lit up in a showroom ranged it was YouTube lol never had this hard of a time picking a color for a vehicle
I keep going back and forth too between several different colors and really need to see them in person. The CO was my first choice as I want something different and everyone out here has silver, gray or white.

CO is going to be like my Saber that will change color in different lighting. In bright sunlight mine looks more orange but in the shade it has a bronze look.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread IMG_1493

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread IMG_3345

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The MT in the Squatch 35s stands for Maximum Traction, not Mud Terrain. Looking at the tread design, they appear to be closer to ATs than Mud Terrains.
Exactly why I said what I said.
Read all of what I said.
We agree. Just need to learn to read all of what I wrote.
Sponsored

Last edited: