Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My reservation is on the BD but depending on the price of my options, plus I would have to go with aftermarket wheels and tires, I might move up to the BL, but once I add the 2.7 and hardtop should I just go with Wildtrak! I’m going crazy! I need pricing!!!
The thing that keeps me from the wildtrak besides the wild price is the lack of steel bumpers.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t see how the GOAT modes will make much difference for off road abilities. 4x4 transfer cases go into 4hi or 4lo. The only difference between Baja mode and sport mode is 4hi in Baja from what I saw on another post here. Manually switch to 4hi from sport mode to mimic Baja mode?
1596963949542.png
You may have something here.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully, the floor drain plug has sufficient water integrity to prevent road water from seeping in

1597074438952.png
Y'all think that little dot is all that pops out or do you push it and that whole rhomboidal section about the size of a deck of cards come out for some SERIOUS drainage?

Sponsored

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Y'all think that little dot is all that pops out or do you push it and that whole rhomboidal section about the size of a deck of cards come out for some SERIOUS drainage?
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread bronco-4dr-interior-04-1594667029

Just the plug...floor would've been fun very Fred Flintstone :ROFLMAO:

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will the price Sasquatch package be prorated since the black diamond already includes a rear locker? I know no knows yet, but this is what I am hoping. Also, wondering if Ford will make it so its not worth it to get a black diamond w/sasquatch.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will the price Sasquatch package be prorated since the black diamond already includes a rear locker? I know no knows yet, but this is what I am hoping. Also, wondering if Ford will make it so its not worth it to get a black diamond w/sasquatch.
Yeah I reckon it will be prorated, it would make sense as the Badlands has most of it standard!

I think they'll make it worth it for every model as they'll want to get as many out there as possible (just guessing)

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Just the plug...floor would've been fun very Fred Flintstone :ROFLMAO:
PITA...vs just pulling out a Weather Tech and blowing it off at the car wash. I stand by earlier statements...wash out flooring sounds awesome on paper - but not so much on execution. I guess simple solution for me to stick with BD is to drop a Weather Tech over it and roll on.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am too, but I think that's a stretch. I think 285/70/17s will be the max that will fit on a stock BD, and even that may not work without some modification.

Stock BD tire is 265/70/17 which translates to 31.6 x 10.4.

275/70s are 32.2 x 10.8. (depending on tire of course). They should fit fine..

285/70s are 32.7 x 11.2. They might fit.

295/70s are 33.3 x 11.6. Doubtful

285/75s are 33.8 x 11.2. Doubtful.

Another option is the 33x10.50/17. Currently two tires offered in that size. Goodyear Wrangler MTR KEVLAR and Super Swamper M16.

If I can fit the 285/70s without any major rubbing, or only when fully articulated and wheels are turned, (a situation I don't plan to be in very much), then Ill be very happy.

First, I don't plan to stay stock, so it really doesn't matter in the long run, but until we get a Bronco in hand, it's just speculation.

We know the wheelwells will definitely fit 33+ and we know with correct backspacing there is plenty of room for 315s.

As long as the same UCAs are used between stock and squatch, width shouldn't be a problem unless the stock steelies are 5+ backspaced. 33s shouldn't be a problem to drive home and highway use. I would expect modification needed for offroad, and I plan to do that as soon as the aftermarket allows. Hopefully I'll have new coilovers in the garage to put in as soon as I bring it home.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
PITA...vs just pulling out a Weather Tech and blowing it off at the car wash. I stand by earlier statements...wash out flooring sounds awesome on paper - but not so much on execution. I guess simple solution for me to stick with BD is to drop a Weather Tech over it and roll on.
Yeah I thought the same...how do the weather techs do with stopping anything getting on the carpet?

Only reason I'm going BD over Big Bend is the floor and seats (but I won't be seeing that much mud just a little from biking and camping), everything else I want I can get in Sasquatch and as an option...

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d rather spend an extra 10 minutes rinsing my floor (or just blowing them out with a leaf blower) than vacuuming carpets frequently. My BD is going to be a daily driver as much as a toy, and between family and pets, I am excited about not having carpets.

Parsa

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully, the floor drain plug has sufficient water integrity to prevent road water from seeping in

Forget about road water. I'm worried about that deep stream I'm going to drive through. :D
Sponsored