Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice thing about Gunnison, you wear shorts and T shirt at 35 degrees
Ha, ha!
Where I live we start wearing sweaters and jackets when it gets below 70 degrees.??
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sasquatch is also listed as Mud-terrain and I thought I read 1000x on here its Multi-Terrain. Hopefully its just an error.

On another note, what are the BD coming with standard for tires?
The black diamond comes standered with 32 general grabber tires I beleave they are all terrain

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How quickly do you think bestop or others will come out with aftermarket soft tops?

I think the stocks looks doo doo but I have no room in my garage to store the hard top.

Plus I want to take the top off easily

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How quickly do you think bestop or others will come out with aftermarket soft tops?

I think the stocks looks doo doo but I have no room in my garage to store the hard top.

Probably around the time MY22's come out

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The black diamond comes standered with 32 general grabber tires I beleave they are all terrain
Yup, general grabber ATX's i saw a good few people on here dogging on em when they announced , but from all the research i have done on them, they seem to be a great AT tire and the 3 peak rating is nice, not gonna be blizzak levels of winter performance on ice, but much better than a regular a/s or at tire.

Sponsored

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice thing about Gunnison, you wear shorts and T shirt at 35 degrees
Dude, I want to see pics of that '67. We had a '66 Nailhead when I was a kid. It was my Moms car and I remember her driving it like she stole it! It was even 'mo better when I got to ride along with my big Bro trolling for races!

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, general grabber ATX's i saw a good few people on here dogging on em when they announced , but from all the research i have done on them, they seem to be a great AT tire and the 3 peak rating is nice, not gonna be blizzak levels of winter performance on ice, but much better than a regular a/s or at tire.
I really like the general grabbers will I still get these if I choose the optional aluminum wheels

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really like the general grabbers will I still get these if I choose the optional aluminum wheels
from the spec sheet that ford put out a while ago it looked like the only two options for tires on the BD were the general grabber atx's with the steelies/aluminum, and the sasquatch with the beadlock ready ones. Maybe its a mistake on the B+P? Or maybe they changed it, but nowhere else on any trim is there a 32 mud terrain.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10 min after the first bronco lands. Lol

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude, I want to see pics of that '67. We had a '66 Nailhead when I was a kid. It was my Moms car and I remember her driving it like she stole it! It was even 'mo better when I got to ride along with my big Bro trolling for races!
Yes, 66 Nailheads are sweet! Mine is a survivor 67 that I picked up this past year. It had been sitting silent since 1983. I am going through it and enjoying the hell out of it.

Here's a few pics to tide you over...

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread InkedReady for Journey home

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread InkedReady for Journey home 2

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread InkedRear end

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Driver Side Engine

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Steering Wheel

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be cautious about brand excitement. Tires are often changed out.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Literally scrolling through this thread for the same reason. Velocity Blue BL here looking for Cyber Orange BD to swap interiors. Located in North Texas. Day 1 reservation. Geez, I feel like I am writing a personal ad or something.
I feel your pain man!! I actually am optimistic Ford will change this. Too much backlash. But if they don’t lots of us will be swapping seats

Yooperwheels

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And so is 4A to me. The whole point is to not lose traction. You hit a patch that's slick, you'll lose traction. The 4A should rescue that, but as pointed out, it might then grab and throw you where you didn't intend....choices choices.
Choices, Amen. Winter tires help, but up here, doing 1500-2000 miles per month for the winter 5 or 6 months, they only last a couple years then it's a grand for another for a new set (mounted and balanced). Might be worth it? My experience is mud tires are a worse answer for ice and snow. Chains are a PITA, but the good answer for ice. When I lived on the Oregon coast and did a lot of winter steel head fishing, black ice was common when heading up into the coastal range. Rain in town at sea level and ice in the hills and mountains. Most of the steel headers put chains on around 500 - 1000ft elv. There was an ongoing debate about 4WD vs 2WD. Seemed to be some consensus about 4WD going up, 2WD coming down. The additional drag of the engaged front wheels can cause them to skid on rapid deceleration. Often leading to an adrenalin blast and a tighter grip on the steering wheel. Ah choices, life is full of them and sometimes we make the right ones, sometimes not.

See you run a Tundra. I had a 2009. Loved it, not so much the gas mileage and it was tight in my garage. Traded it for a Colorado. Bad choice - the gas pedal and the transmission couldn't seem to get on the same page. Dealer software flashes didn't help. Driving a 4runner now and it's a great vehicle but this Broncho is winking and nodding at me!
Sponsored