Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty much. Lolz
Lately I’ve been obsessing over the tight overland trailer and rtt setup, while not blowing my nest egg before the big day.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to get mine,been researching mount options for my go-pro's for making vids,really wish the picany rail didn't become unobtainium!
Do we know if the mounting holes exist? If so, I'm sure you could acquire what you need from a firearm accessory manufacturer.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much. Lolz
Lately I’ve been obsessing over the tight overland trailer and rtt setup, while not blowing my nest egg before the big day.
I put a chunk away in a separate account that isn't linked to my debit card. :cool:

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty much. Lolz
Yup. I’m designing the Bronco towable cargo trailer/ camper convertible setup. Still need an enclosed trailer for utility purposes, but a small camping setup when I don’t want to tow the 30 ft travel trailer to boondock sites. I’ll likely have the trailer before the Bronco.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What, did we all place our orders and then go to sleep?
đź’¤
Yup, I'm likely going to buy Squatch fenders because I'm getting the KMC Dirty Harry wheels. Waiting for May to get delivery estimate. March to see what the "New" B&P looks like.

Also debating if my vinyl wrap inside matching the door insert should be across the whole dash or just the "Bronco"

gamma_j

Black Diamond
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody know what the deal was with the "capable" front bumper? Its the only thing that kind of bummed me out when I ordered. It seemed like a good option for looks + capability even if it was a bit expensive. I surely don't hate the HD bumper, but seemed like a nice compromise between the standard and HD. I assume it will be an option for MY22?

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody know what the deal was with the "capable" front bumper? Its the only thing that kind of bummed me out when I ordered. It seemed like a good option for looks + capability even if it was a bit expensive. I surely don't hate the HD bumper, but seemed like a nice compromise between the standard and HD. I assume it will be an option for MY22?
I think it end up being just a regular bumper with fog lights like on the big bend model so they took it down from b&p.

I kind of like that bumper too but I also want the vinyl interior and advanced 4x4 so I'm firmly in on BD since I can't get those things on BB.

gamma_j

Black Diamond
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. I could have sworn I selected it as an option for BD in B&P but maybe that was just an aberration. As we know, there were several problems with Fords B&P along the way. Confusing!

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. I could have sworn I selected it as an option for BD in B&P but maybe that was just an aberration. As we know, there were several problems with Fords B&P along the way. Confusing!
nope, never was available on BD since the modular steel was standard.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
You did; it was an option at one time.

The problem was it wasnt really a different bumper. It was just the normal stock bumper for other tirms. That's why they took it down.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it end up being just a regular bumper with fog lights like on the big bend model so they took it down from b&p.

I kind of like that bumper too but I also want the vinyl interior and advanced 4x4 so I'm firmly in on BD since I can't get those things on BB.
No the capable front bumper is a metal bumper not a plastic one like the Big Bend. It is able to have the winch attachment added to it and it retains the fog lights, hence why it was a tad more expensive than the modular. It was taken down because Ford said it wasn't ready and it is a 2022 item.
Sponsored