Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice.
I kind of went the other way... Kept the chrome emblem but put on matte black hinge covers from StickerFab.
The chrome really pops now 😁
Nice - Share a pic!
Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well done. I got a bit of a chuckle at the excessive paper/plastic to protect the vehicle - I did the same thing the first time I Plasti-dipped something on a vehicle. Now I just tape off a small area and that's all.

Turned out really well. And honestly, the back is a low-risk for rock chips and stuff peppering it, so it should last quite a while. I did the Chevy bowtie on my Silverado (front and back) and it lasted a long time (I actually sold the truck before I had to re-do either of them). Looking forward to doing this to my Bronco, whenever it arrives.
If you have PPF on the tailgate (and the silver Bronco emblem on top off PPF), would you paper/plastic tape it off or Plasti-Dip not stick to PFF? Just curious as I am thinking of doing this.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have PPF on the tailgate (and the silver Bronco emblem on top off PPF), would you paper/plastic tape it off or Plasti-Dip not stick to PFF? Just curious as I am thinking of doing this.
Plastidip peels off of painted or PPF surfaces really easily. I’d still tape off the small area, but wouldn’t be overly concerned. I’ve over sprayed in the past and it came off paint easily - PPF should be even easier.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plastidip peels off of painted or PPF surfaces really easily. I’d still tape off the small area, but wouldn’t be overly concerned. I’ve over sprayed in the past and it came off paint easily - PPF should be even easier.
I trace around the emblem with a toothpick after applying the Plastidip. That provides a clean cut line when peeling off the overspray.
Sponsored