First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EG on roast is by for the best combo on the Bronco to date. Nice work on the stitch color change. In addition to Sharpies, there are dye pens available at an art store that can do a 'more' permanent job, but I'm not being critical. Sharpie will last a LONG time.
Man I would have loved to have a roast MGV interior on my EG Badlands. Sadly I only got the choice of black or black.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blue stitching and accents are incredibly awesome on one single build, the Velocity Blue Outer Banks with roast cloth or leather seats. It looks decent with white. For the rest, Ford should offer exterior color matched interior details.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I would have loved to have a roast MGV interior on my EG Badlands. Sadly I only got the choice of black or black.
I know the feeling. I envy the communication CO Badlands with the saddle brown leather tops and head restraint. Such a good look.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks to StickerFab, Sharpie Markers and zmancj, my blue delete project is complete...

Black Stickfab insets for grab handles
Yellow Sharpie on Blue Thread = Green Seat Stitching
Black Vent Tabs replace blue

IF I could only get the color of the electronic speedometer and all the graphics neutral colors...

You have seriously upset the FORD Fashion ....Er... Interior Designers.......

Ford Bronco Blue Stitching & Accents Deleted. Green Stitches Added: Complete 1650649544595
Ford Bronco Blue Stitching & Accents Deleted. Green Stitches Added: Complete 1650649544595

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly I don't see why anyone actually cares. I have the A51 handles and stitching in my Wildtrak, and I don't even notice it at all. If I am looking for it, then I can see the stiching. To me it looks fine, a little bit of accent color, but not nearly enough to cause any problems.

I really feel like this is one of those imaginary, blown WAY out of proportion problems from when the Bronco was first announced, and people were criticizing everything Ford did with it. It just isn't a problem at all to me.

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where did you get vent tabs?

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m wanting to know the same. I’m wanting to remove all the badlands orange from my Bronco.
That right there and a very few other things are what would truly make this a "Bronco for everyone", and I don't see how it would be difficult on the assembly line? Either the installer has a selection of the 2-4 diff handles and other misc. parts there are, or they arrive "JIT" in batches as needed. How difficult is it for the seat shop to put a new spool of thread in for the next order?

I know just for my personal opinion I was originally a Badlands reservation holder and moved to Wildtrack when I saw the interior! I could have gone FE but at the time couldn't justify the sway bar disconnect. Love my WT but as I get out more I wonder...

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly I don't see why anyone actually cares. I have the A51 handles and stitching in my Wildtrak, and I don't even notice it at all. If I am looking for it, then I can see the stiching. To me it looks fine, a little bit of accent color, but not nearly enough to cause any problems.

I really feel like this is one of those imaginary, blown WAY out of proportion problems from when the Bronco was first announced, and people were criticizing everything Ford did with it. It just isn't a problem at all to me.

Why this all matters? Because the yellow makes me want to throw up! I notice details and if I'm paying 60k+ for a vehicle it better please the eye too! I shouldn't have to drop down to a bronco with less features and options or up out of my price range to get away from a crappy interior! Ford said there is the perfect Bronco here for you! The Wildtrack is what I settled on. I am happy with it, but did want the features of a badlands. Unfortunately they are ugly inside and would cost a lot beyond the price of the vehicle to fix! If I had known what the pricing was going to be like I would have ordered an FE.

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far so good with rubbing off. I probably would not have done it if it required a darker color, but Yellow seemed easy. I'll keep you posted on its staying power.
How is it holding up? I get my Bronco in a couple weeks (a BD grey/black with blue stitching) and I’m planning on doing this as well. Just curious how it looks now and also, you applied yours on roast interior I’m worried about the yellow showing up on the grey…

Sponsored
OP
OP
PonyStable

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How is it holding up? I get my Bronco in a couple weeks (a BD grey/black with blue stitching) and I’m planning on doing this as well. Just curious how it looks now and also, you applied yours on roast interior I’m worried about the yellow showing up on the grey…
Funny you ask, I just looked at the front vs back (which I still have not gotten around to dying) this morning and man, the green still looks good compared the blue. It's definitely still green.

as far as grey goes, test on a back seat in inconspicuous area. I bet it will be fine. You can also wipe the leather quickly after each stitch.

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny you ask, I just looked at the front vs back (which I still have not gotten around to dying) this morning and man, the green still looks good compared the blue. It's definitely still green.

as far as grey goes, test on a back seat in inconspicuous area. I bet it will be fine. You can also wipe the leather quickly after each stitch.
Awesome! Okay yeah I will try it in an inconspicuous area. I know being really careful I could not get the seat but we all know how it goes when you start getting impatient and comfortable doing something and I would kick myself if I messed it up 😬

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! Okay yeah I will try it in an inconspicuous area. I know being really careful I could not get the seat but we all know how it goes when you start getting impatient and comfortable doing something and I would kick myself if I messed it up 😬
You could run painters tape carefully along the edges of the stitching to protect the sides. Not sure about what happens if you touch the pen to the space between the stitches - maybe just wipes off? This does seem like something I would like to do, but to spend 3 hours on it? Maybe I can carry a yellow sharpie in the glove box and do it while I wait in the ferry lines and on the ferry around here. Could knock it out in a few trips.

dsvictorruiz

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG A35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How this holding up? Hope to get an answer from you since I’m planning on doing this to my badlands vinyl seats

OP
OP
PonyStable

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How this holding up? Hope to get an answer from you since I’m planning on doing this to my badlands vinyl seats
Took these just now. Bottom of seat maybe starting to show more blue but sides are still green as Kermit.
Ford Bronco Blue Stitching & Accents Deleted. Green Stitches Added: Complete 0B6DF18F-8748-4B27-ABD3-EF6D86B95DA9_1_102_o
Ford Bronco Blue Stitching & Accents Deleted. Green Stitches Added: Complete F08F9536-A8A4-4E68-9A6C-7565830DC70F_1_102_o
Sponsored