First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
So at reveal I was thrilled and excited for the return of the bronco and put in my reservation the next day. Since then my enthusiasm has fallen off.

As much as I’d love a bronco I’m not sure if it’s the right vehicle for me. I don’t think I’d ever use it to it’s full potential or that it’s the right vehicle for my varying commute distances that I do.

Anyone else in the same bot as me? I know there’s still a lot of info we have yet to know and the configurator has yet to launch.
Sponsored

Max_Brush

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subuaru Legacy Premium 2.5L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been faithfully following Ford throughout this entire Bronco fiasco for about a year now, so my question is.... who the heck is over all this yet?
I know some of you have been following this much longer than I have but it just seems to me that Ford really has no clue what they are gonna do next and are just playing catch up frequently. Now add the B&P to the mix and it's just gotten more frustrating. I understand there are a lot of behind the scenes to account for but still. I was messing with the Bronco Sport B&P and it has SO many bugs that I can't even imagine what the Bronco one will be like with so much traffic from all of us eagerly waiting. If things keep getting pushed back I may just opt to wait until dealerships are allowed to order their own units and save the heartache of continuing the waiting game.
How are you guys feeling about all this and do you think the B&P will actually be up in September??

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not going to give up on getting my Bronco, but I am tired of Ford treating Canadian buyers like black sheep. I am tired of seeing stuff that the US is getting but Canada is just being left out of. No dealership change really upset me, especially when I feel like I am a bother to my dealership for reserving a Bronco. No events or viewings here at all. No Bronco Rodeo course in Canada. The Bronco is only being sold in North America, someone needs to remind Ford that Canada is apart of North America. I can't even get a brochure for the Bronco.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am still definitely getting the bronco. I am just not as excited as I was. Before we had all this new flow of info and since that's pretty much stopped I am betting a lot of people are just chilling out now. I haven't come across any problems with the b&p for the sport so I am hoping when it comes out for the bronco it won't be a crap show

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have been faithfully following Ford throughout this entire Bronco fiasco for about a year now, so my question is.... who the heck is over all this yet?
I know some of you have been following this much longer than I have but it just seems to me that Ford really has no clue what they are gonna do next and are just playing catch up frequently. Now add the B&P to the mix and it's just gotten more frustrating. I understand there are a lot of behind the scenes to account for but still. I was messing with the Bronco Sport B&P and it has SO many bugs that I can't even imagine what the Bronco one will be like with so much traffic from all of us eagerly waiting. If things keep getting pushed back I may just opt to wait until dealerships are allowed to order their own units and save the heartache of continuing the waiting game.
How are you guys feeling about all this and do you think the B&P will actually be up in September??
According to inside sources, Ford has a bunch of Rock Stars working on the Build and Price and will be up sometime in September. I'm pretty sure if the Rolling Stones are involved it might take alittle longer as they're getting up there in age. Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

Max_Brush

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am still definitely getting the bronco. I am just not as excited as I was. Before we had all this new flow of info and since that's pretty much stopped I am betting a lot of people are just chilling out now. I haven't come across any problems with the b&p for the sport so I am hoping when it comes out for the bronco it won't be a crap show
I totally agree my hype for it has definitely died down. Them taking so long saved me some money however because I would have gone crazy with the building when it was first released lol

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got down to one motorcycle in the house today instead of two(sold one), so the next big purchase for me will be a 2dr Badlands, so I am even more interested. The main appeal to me is the overall nice design both visually and functionally of the vehicle. Long way off though so will go, like all of us, a step at time. Build and price, order, get the car. Once the car is ordered I am going to try and chill out some. In 2016 I ordered a car in October and did not get it until July 2017, but it was worth the wait. Same with the Bronco I hope!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anticipation, frustration and impatience on something this big for each of us at this point in time is understandable. I believe that ford is working as best it can to roll out what we all want as soon as soon as possible. I believe the B&P will be up in September. My main concern right now is trying to figure out which of the 3 trims on my short list my actual selection will be, and if I can afford everything I am hoping for. The best way to avoid being "over it" is to focus on the fact that we are on the home stretch of getting one of the funnest vehicles we will ever own (even if it is not entirely practical); that the second the build site goes live you will be thoroughly reinvigorated; and that well, of all the things in the world right now to be down about, this most certainly is not it. If you want to be positive, choose to be.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was frustrated with the delays, conflicting information as to specific vehicle options, etc until recently. Now I’m having second thoughts as to my color choice, So my color research is consuming my time, taking my attention away from the other stuff.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still want the Bronco. But this also confirms that I am not a buyer of Ford Stock.

When it comes to product launches the line “can’t pour sand out of a boot even if the instructions were on the heel” comes to mind.

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If things keep getting pushed back I may just opt to wait until dealerships are allowed to order their own units and save the heartache of continuing the waiting game.
You're telling me waiting has got you wanting to wait even longer for dealers to order their units?

cekMddb.gif

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That euphoria of dating someone new is definitely starting to wane..... if something good doesn't happen soon, its going to be me and Bronco sitting on the couch watching TV, speaking in 1/2 sentences and day dreaming about what COULD be...

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So at reveal I was thrilled and excited for the return of the bronco and put in my reservation the next day. Since then my enthusiasm has fallen off.

As much as I’d love a bronco I’m not sure if it’s the right vehicle for me. I don’t think I’d ever use it to it’s full potential or that it’s the right vehicle for my varying commute distances that I do.

Anyone else in the same bot as me? I know there’s still a lot of info we have yet to know and the configurator has yet to launch.
I'm pretty disappointed in the tow rating... I was looking for a fun daily that I could trail and if needed pull a decent weight.. tbh I see my eyes looking over at 2.8 zr2 in the same price range... (bring on the flames i'm ready)

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
By the time this hits the lot, many will opt to wait a bit longer for "employee pricing" deals.

Max_Brush

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're telling me waiting has got you wanting to wait even longer for dealers to order their units?

Ford Bronco Bored?  Tired?  Over it? Interest waning? cekMddb
HAHA I know it’s crazy but I’m also really curious to seeing the new Jeeps as well, now that they finally have competition from Ford I think we are going to be getting some very nice 4x4 vehicles in the coming years
Sponsored