Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is nothing wrong with Cactus Grey. 7 months since delivered and I still love it. And the compliments are never ending!

IMG_20230317_185634.jpg
Cactus Gray is nice on a blunt object like a Bronco. I don’t get it so much on all the other cars out there. I like the blue accents.
Sponsored

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a chronic problem with every auto company and I think its humans "playing it safe" and companies flooding the lots with boring colors being uneasy about taking bigger risks bc if they don't sell they end up sitting on the lots (yes, we know demand for Bronco is crazy high). I'm sure they have research that says white, black, grey while boring will always sell.

I LOVE colors that stand out but most people I think are OK with basics white, black, grey which is why the roads are blanketed with those colors, sadly. :(

Eruption Green with love....

IMG_9234.jpg

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a chronic problem with every auto company and I think its humans "playing it safe" and companies flooding the lots with boring colors being uneasy about taking bigger risks bc if they don't sell they end up sitting on the lots (yes, we know demand for Bronco is crazy high). I'm sure they have research that says white, black, grey while boring will always sell.

I LOVE colors that stand out but most people I think are OK with basics white, black, grey which is why the roads are blanketed with those colors, sadly. :(
Exactly this.

Then, when people end up buying all those silver and gray cars (because they get discounted to clear the lots), the companies say, "See, these are popular colors!" So they build even more. And the vicious cycle continues…

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

Eruption Green with love....

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 0B249BCD-6611-4CA4-841A-0EEEB55CFA6E
This was my pick, when Rapid Red was removed, it was vetoed by my family who called it "Old Man Green", just goes to show one guys exciting colors is others boring colors.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly why I custom ordered my 2 door hot pepper red!

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This was my pick, when Rapid Red was removed, it was vetoed by my family who called it "Old Man Green", just goes to show one guys exciting colors is others boring colors.
OMG lol! that is funny. I guess I'm getting old. So what color did they approve?

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So much 4 door hate. I just want to bring shit with me on my adventures and not have to gas up every hour with a tiny fuel tank 🤷🏽‍♂️ coupes are for sports cars. A coupe SUV to me is like what’s the point you bought an SUV but can’t do SUV things lol. An exclusive rock crawler I get. But let’s face it none of you are doing serious rock crawling lol. I’ve seen so many “workaround” posts for 2 doors.

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally wanted carbonized grey metalic. Ironically. Then I saw velocity blue. Funny thing is I never liked blue on cars. But the Bronco does it differently. Love it. After seeing all of the colors in person. It would be a toss up between velocity blue and eruption green as my top favorites. They are bold, different, and still fun and exciting. Many times when a car manufacturer does a blue or green, it's almost too childish or too poppy. Ford did great with these. Cant go wrong.

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 7E8A1A85-5885-44D4-80FC-299B419DAAC0

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? BEDE59F5-20A7-413F-8CBC-AD10F8E60A1D

Last edited:

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my Rapid Red. I’ve seen a bunch of eruption greens around, but mostly black, white, and grays

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be nice to see a screaming yellow, a deep-space purple, or a dont-hit-me orange
I'd have done shameful things for a purple, ended up with Eruption Green

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco