Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco OBX v6 Lux package.
Pops when brake is pressed in and pops when break is released, constantly.
Car was in dealer for 3 weeks after owning for 6 days and 257 miles, Electronic Boost Assist was replaced (not sure if the whole or a part).
Car was returned with sound lower however after 150 miles in 3 days sound returned louder than before and on start breaks where locked in 3 occasions even when put in drive/reverse and multiple faults triggered.

Car back at dealer with 466 miles and hasn't been touched for 3 days as they are waiting for Ford unsure what to do next. The sound seems to be coming from the Electronic Brake Assist again. Faults were apparently triggered by low voltage but they couldn't replicate it. Engineer would be available 8/8 to review the car.

Any ideas, or recommendations here?

Thank you!

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is not a car and it's brake.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The Bronco is not a car and it's brake.
Yes, your break problem is now solved, please go pick up your car and never repeat this grievous mistake again.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bronco OBX v6 Lux package.
Pops when brake is pressed in and pops when break is released, constantly.
Car was in dealer for 3 weeks after owning for 6 days and 257 miles, Electronic Boost Assist was replaced (not sure if the whole or a part).
Car was returned with sound lower however after 150 miles in 3 days sound returned louder than before and on start breaks where locked in 3 occasions even when put in drive/reverse and multiple faults triggered.

Car back at dealer with 466 miles and hasn't been touched for 3 days as they are waiting for Ford unsure what to do next. The sound seems to be coming from the Electronic Brake Assist again. Faults were apparently triggered by low voltage but they couldn't replicate it. Engineer would be available 8/8 to review the car.

Any ideas, or recommendations here?

Thank you!

Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco's break concern on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

Sponsored

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This makes something like 19,732 things that FORD is looking into.
Does anyone ever hear back from FORD after they have "looked into" their issue?

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You DM them and they give you the number to the service director at your dealership and state they are following up with the dealer. My dad is the SD at the dealership I frequent.

I had an issue once and for giggles I reached out. They gave me my own fathers work phone number and that was all.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine has started popping when braking hard too, sounds like it's coming from pedal/bracket

OP
OP

Avyinc

Outer Banks
First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco's break concern on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
I will send this over however this has been with your executive office from early on. I have DMd FORD on this Forum, on BroncoNation, on IG on Tin Tok and no response. I am 3 days away from a lemon law in my state and FORD will happily give me my money back (probably cuz they can then reset the car for a profit again) but will not give me a new allocation. I will have to wait another year to get another bronco. Ford builds products and doesn't stand by them...sorry.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Avyinc

Outer Banks
First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine has started popping when braking hard too, sounds like it's coming from pedal/bracket
What does your service department tell you? If its a V6 its probably the Electric Brake Booster. This is probably the next recall, we are just at the front end of it. Im thinking of going to the my state attorney general next as well as the NHSA

OP
OP

Avyinc

Outer Banks
First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have messaged FORD before here and in pretty much every other social network forum. the answer is no. Mind you I have both a case manager and in contact with the executive office. Dont have my car and after 5 days at the dealer for the second time they now seem to be organizing for a field engineer to come in to see the vehicle. I have gotten every excuse, shipment's are slow, supply chain, low staff, but somehow none of that was a problem to take my 60K without a cent discount and try to charge me 7% in interest...

OP
OP

Avyinc

Outer Banks
First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You DM them and they give you the number to the service director at your dealership and state they are following up with the dealer. My dad is the SD at the dealership I frequent.

I had an issue once and for giggles I reached out. They gave me my own fathers work phone number and that was all.
IF they respond...BIG IF...
Mind you, the Bronco is probably one of the best driving vehicle I have ever had and I have owned over 20 in my life (4 previously have been Fords). I have never dealt with a company that shows less empathy. The employees are under equipped to solve issues therefore they transfer that to customers. In the 27 days my car has been at the dealer I have played operator dozens of times to get things done. I strongly believe if I wouldn't have bothered them daily my car would still be await the 1st part. Yes, times are tough but come on! I have this car for 36 days of which 27 have been in service. Now they know there is an issue, but dont know how to fix it.

OP
OP

Avyinc

Outer Banks
First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I did not know any better I'd say Ford just trolled you.
I saw that, I think its the pretend to care in a social setting but give me the run around in the background? Its not built tough, its built broken.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IF they respond...BIG IF...
Mind you, the Bronco is probably one of the best driving vehicle I have ever had and I have owned over 20 in my life (4 previously have been Fords). I have never dealt with a company that shows less empathy. The employees are under equipped to solve issues therefore they transfer that to customers. In the 27 days my car has been at the dealer I have played operator dozens of times to get things done. I strongly believe if I wouldn't have bothered them daily my car would still be await the 1st part. Yes, times are tough but come on! I have this car for 36 days of which 27 have been in service. Now they know there is an issue, but dont know how to fix it.
Feel your pain even with my dad being a direct point of contact I was out of my Ranger for 98 days after smacking a deer because there were two bumper mounts that were impossible to get hands on due to part constraints.
Sponsored