First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco has been in the shop for two months waiting for new parts for this same issue. If that's the real fix I'm furious... Two months without my Bronco after I had it two weeks.

Thanks @Ford
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My ‘67 Bronco had vacuum wipers…….and I lived in Northern MI where it snowed a “bit”, yea those wipers were awesome.
yep my 66 had barely enough vacuum to run ONE of the wipers at a time....those things were noisy too....I did like the manual Assist lever tho, so you could reach up and help the wiper along...

these 50 yr newer ones don't work a whole lot better

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone checked (or know if dealer techs are) the linkage joints for proper movement? Like being overly tightened. Could be a contributor to the problem.

1680612258772.png

drawing source
When playing with my theory that the wipers are pressing down too hard on the windshield, I tried to remove the drivers side wiper. I loosened the nut and pulled up on the wiper as hard as a could, also while tapping the stud with a rubber mallet. Didn't get the wiper arm off, but the next day the wipers worked during the rain. Maybe I took some tension off?

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
761 miles. We did this February 8th, which is roughly two months ago as well. You've had my truck in the repair shop for TWO months over what I'm told is a wiper motor. We have been through this together. Two months of your reps telling me it will be ready this week only for the dealership to tell me they still don't have the part. I can share the emails if you like.

I am blown away by how inconsistent and confusing communication is with your organization. I have been asked for the dealer I purchased from, sent to a different dealership for warranty work, asked for my loan information?!, and told at least twice in emails from various reps it would be ready this week. Couple that with an assigned case manager that acts like every time we talk is a totally new interaction and I can't stress... I will think long and hard if I want to keep this vehicle. I have had it two weeks and then straight to the shop because your poor engineering and lack of quality control almost caused a wreck on the highway because I couldn't see.

There. That's what happens when I share my vin with you. Absolutely NOTHING. I get jerked around and nothing happens.

They won't even address the window rattle, they just said "yep that happens" and were done with the topic.

I want to like this Bronco. I was excited to get it, but this has been an absolute nightmare.

There. Now everyone knows what happens when you message @Ford . ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Runaround and weird requests with ZERO action or outcome. An assigned rep who doesn't care and forgets you exist. Expectations set only to have nothing actually happen.

Thanks Ford.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has been in the shop for two months waiting for new parts for this same issue. If that's the real fix I'm furious... Two months without my Bronco after I had it two weeks.

Thanks @Ford
Why would you leave it with them for this? Just tell them to tell you to bring it in when they have a solution.
Sponsored