First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife got her Braptor order in today and an hour later Ford already confirmed. Here's to hoping it actually gets built. My dealer said they had 3 allocations and we were the only one for the Raptor. She ordered Lux Pkg, blue seats and orange seat belts. Fingers crossed...
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lucky you. An order, an actual allocation and a wife who likes driving a Braptor. Triple crown! 👑👑👑

OP
OP
22MavXLT

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She is the Bronco fan, not me, but I must admit I did hit the lottery when it comes to her! She is already in a 22 Outer Banks that's lifted 2" on 35/12.50/20's that we bought last year. It was one somebody else ordered and passed on so we bought it sight unseen.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife got her Braptor order in today and an hour later Ford already confirmed. Here's to hoping it actually gets built. My dealer said they had 3 allocations and we were the only one for the Raptor. She ordered Lux Pkg, blue seats and orange seat belts. Fingers crossed...
They had 3 Raptor allocations? Wow, nice find. They selling at sticker or over?

Edit to Add:
Re-reading this, sounds like they're saying they have 3 allocations for Broncos. Note that the Raptor is treated separate from those. Check out this post https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2024-order-banks-open-when.68795/post-1854953

They may not actually have a Raptor allocation.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If the OP truly ordered a Warthog, he would have gotten email with an image of the Warthog.

There is a another thread here that shows the a forum member ordered one as his confirmation email showed a pic

They had 3 Raptor allocations? Wow, nice find. They selling at sticker or over?

Edit to Add:
Re-reading this, sounds like they're saying they have 3 allocations for Broncos. Note that the Raptor is treated separate from those. Check out this post https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2024-order-banks-open-when.68795/post-1854953

They may not actually have a Raptor allocation.

Sponsored
OP
OP
22MavXLT

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She did order a Raptor and that was the pic on the email from Ford to confirm. Our dealer claimed to have 3 Raptor allocations, not total Bronco allocations. We were their only Raptor order from what we were told. They charge $798 over MSRP because they tack on some VIP Pkg from the dealership, but I would have look into what all that includes. I didn't have to pay it on my '23 Maverick order because I ordered before they started adding it, but now all of their vehicles get it no matter what. But less than $1000 over MSRP on a Raptor, I can live with that I guess.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lucky you. An order, an actual allocation and a wife who likes driving a Braptor. Triple crown! 👑👑👑
Technically ours is hers and she drove it home first. I got a confirmation order email with pic when I upped the 23 order.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Technically ours is hers and she drove it home first. I got a confirmation order email with pic when I upped the 23 order.
My reply was to the OP, but sounds applicable to you too!
Sponsored