First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I'm out...tired of being part of this Cluster F..... I would be shocked now if anybody gets a bronco in 21...392 Wrangler Rubicon here I come...maybe in few years If they get there act together i will get one...
So, we'll see you back here next week?
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For first edition buyers , I’m glad Ford gave them a black interior option. It makes for much more desirable first edition builds. But it also shows that Ford is at least listening to customer concerns .

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for sharing.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at it this way, you'll get more options now probably. And what's 60 more days when you waited forever already?

Also more time for them to test out the Bronco and more time for aftermarket parts to get squared away.

Not to mention, much higher chance now of a precipitous drop in reservation holders.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed with you. But that's mostly on them. It was $100 that has always been fully refundable. They could have waited until their Bronco showed up at the dealer and still got their money back
Those FE reservation drops because of Navy Pier was also one of the first things that came to mind. I agree it's mostly on them. Why not let it ride all the way up to at least time to order? Paying $60k you can't be hurting that bad to get the $100 back.

Next thing that came to mind was people coming off my Badlands build and back to their FE since they almost assuredly were a 7/13 reservation and I am a 7/14.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m ok with this. Bronco is really the only thing I want, Raptor would be up if Bronco didn’t exist. And I’m okay with not spending money right now. We have three cars and will be selling my wife’s highlander when the bronco comes. Still have 15 months on that lease so I’m covered.
Planning to buy a house in H1 next year so this is ok.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black interior on FE comes too late - if they had that to begin with, then I would’ve never come to my senses and settled on Badlands.
"Settled" on Badlands?! o_O Badlands is an upgrade from what I was originally planning to get.

However, if you actually scored a FE reservation, you can still get one. If you didn't get a FE reservation, you didn't "settle" for anything. And if you had a FE reservation and gave it up before ordering even started, well, we can't help you with that. ?‍♂