Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I think some that were worried about manual availability in MY22 can stop worrying on the potential phase out of manual transmission on the Bronco. I wasn't one that felt that way, but I can see this being good news for the manual crowd (me included) who might have wanted to see if they pair it with the 2.7L in MY22. Just a thought.

Good for FE owners that weren't happy with the Navy Pier interior. I feel bad for those FE reservation holders who cancelled because of Navy Pier and now can't get their reservation back. This is a terrible situation for those former reservation holders.
Sponsored

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any bets that Toyota finally makes a new 4Runner and delivers them before the Bronco actually shows up? ?
Maybe Toyota gets wise and makes it with a removable top and doors. I’m just rolling with the punches at this point.

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I figured that more delays would creep into the delivery schedule, doesn't sway me.

I'm still committed to placing my order and patiently waiting for delivery.

Sponsored

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
fuck, summer can mean august, which means if you don't get the first batch you are at least in september or october.

this sucks.
Yes, but you will have more choices. Like leaving the dive bar and walking down the street to the dance bar.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I think some that were worried about manual availability in MY22 can stop worrying on the potential phase out of manual transmission on the Bronco. I wasn't one that felt that way, but I can see this being good news for the manual crowd (me included) who might have wanted to see if they pair it with the 2.7L in MY22. Just a thought.

Good for FE owners that weren't happy with the Navy Pier interior. I feel bad for those FE reservation holders who cancelled because of Navy Pier and now can't get their reservation back. This is a terrible situation for those former reservation holders.
Agreed with you. But that's mostly on them. It was $100 that has always been fully refundable. They could have waited until their Bronco showed up at the dealer and still got their money back

cparksjr

Badlands
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2020 Ford F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be expected with everything going on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously they're going to share more about this - but can you educate us on how valuable FordPass point are or are not and what they can be used for?
Fordpass points are given with every new sale that you activate the model (smartphone remote start features). They give 42,000 points (they give more for diesels). That equals $210. You can use them for maintenance or accessories. No idea how many extra points this will give people. Last year for black Friday Ford gave double points, so that would be my guess.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously they're going to share more about this - but can you educate us on how valuable FordPass point are or are not and what they can be used for?
It's your standard points-per-dollar program. If you get service at the dealer, for example, you get points. You can buy parts and accessories with your points. The question will be just how many points will it be? $20 worth? $50 worth? We'll have to see. If someone was planning on getting at least one accessory item, it's better than nothing. At least they threw us a bone. ??

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally understandable...
I will need to figure out exactly when I can place my order.. I will be out of touch in Alaska on the Iditarod trail late February til April...
Man this kind of sucks...
Place your order before leaving.