Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also, considering where parts are made and the manpower used to assemble, the Camry and Tundra are considered the most American made vehicles. Lots of parts are made in Mexico and China for our “American made” vehicles. With the Covid numbers in Mexico, the Mexican government has shut a large percentage of manufacturing companies down causing real issues for the automobile industry which is why our Broncos have been pushed back. I drive a F250 and can’t wait for my Bronco, but let’s not play the American or Japanese made cards.
I play that card all the time. I like the Ducks my Friend likes the Beavers. I like Rolling Rock my Brother likes Coors. I like Personal Protective Equipment made in the USA. I prefer Doctors trained in the USA. I like Customer Service Representatives who are employed in the USA. I like my Food grown and made locally and in the USA. I prefer All Lawful Americans do well and can live "The American Dream". I know our Broncos are going to be a better product because of world wide competition. I know its not popular to be pro USA, but I prefer "American Made" . I respect your Freedom to choose like I hope you respect my Freedom to buy products made in the USA. Yes we all play one card or another.
Sponsored

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All those "late availability" items should be ready for production with this delay. Looking forward to the painted black mod top and sliding tailgate on my Bronco!

Ohlongjohnson

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Basemansquatch 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the manual sasquatch I guess I'm ditching my reservation and ordering late 21 and getting the 22my.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In all due fairness to Ford, supply issues pop up unexpectedly from suppliers. If there is a Covid outbreak , a supplier may be reduced to 1/2 normal workforce thus reducing output. Multiply this senerio by a hundred suppliers and it is easier to see why Ford has delays. The problem is they can’t control control it and can’t do anything about it.
My problem is NOT with COVID, my problem is no communication about what is going on. We can handle the truth.

Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think it is great that Bronco6G is keeping us updated, much appreciated. But, where is Ford in this transfer of information. I have 2 reservations and no emails, letters or correspondence from these dealers Nd nothing from Ford itself. If I did not belong to this forum I and others would be left in the dark. Hell, I even sent emails with no response! Pretty disappointed both in dealers and Ford. How about sending us some updates directly folks!!!!
Same here.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This was when Camry first got into NASCAR I guess before Mustang. Camry is considered more American because of the amount of parts made in the US and not Mexico or China.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My problem is NOT with COVID, my problem is no communication about what is going on. We can handle the truth.
6 Effective Strategies for Communication in a Crisis

In a crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses and their customers are left in the lurch. Follow these steps to communicate effectively with your audience during this or any other crisis.
  1. Prepare a crisis communication plan.
  2. Put the customer first.
  3. Communicate with the public quickly and accurately.
  4. Take advantage of all communication channels.
  5. Use social media as a crisis communication tool.
  6. Conduct post-crisis evaluation and follow-up communication.
https://www.business.com/articles/effective-crisis-communication-strategies/

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say this, out of all the times of the year to have it delayed, this is a great time. Seems like with the holidays, December goes by so fast!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing this I was pissed and thought about getting my $100 back. Then I realized I already got my $100 back when I switched dealerships and my new one didn’t want the reservation fee. So I’m still in with my July 14th reservation.

RDY4ABRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 540i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing this here. Here's my questions though. If I wasn't a member of this forum, how would I know this news? Meaning, I haven't heard any of this news through Ford (my Ford account) or from my dealer. Why is this so? Is it so hard to put information out to all reservation holders and be above board with everyone at the same time? Terrible communications on the part of Ford. Ford....are you listening?....paying attention to this dumpster fire?