Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the best things about your wife owning a Bronco is you get to give her a lift kit for Christmas, and she thinks its a great gift!

In my pursuit of 37s for her Bronco, I have a few goals:

1. It must drive close to stock
2. Hopefully keep stock geometry (or close to it).
3. Budget.

For her Christmas Gift this year I decided on Broncbuster's 1.5" perch collars. Below is my review:

First and foremost I am very (VERY) Satisfied with the overall product and service the Broncbuster team has given.

Stock Build: 2022 Badsquatch 4 door

Ordering: I tried to contact the Broncbuster team via the "contact us" button on their site. Unfortunately I never got through. However I was able to schedule an appointment with Tyler. After a missed appointment, we finally connected. Tyler was very courteous, and confirmed the selection I needed based on my goals. So I ordered.

A few days after the order I still hadn't received shipping confirmation. I decided to contact Tyler ( I had his number from the phone appointment with him). I asked about shipping because I was hoping to give the gift for Christmas. He responded quickly confirming he asked his team to expedite shipment for 2 day air. He did this free of charge to help me out!!! You just do not see customer service like that anymore.

I won't get into the details of how Tyler continued to help me, but let's just say he was very helpful.

Install: it's a bitch. Especially for a 2 winter Bronco from Wisconsin. I'm not proud of a couple of things I said/had to do to make it work...but I got it done.

End Result: My wife's Bronco has about 1.75" of lift in the front, and 1.5" in the back. I honestly don't notice a ride difference, or handling change!

It NEEDED the front end alignment (it drove really bad without)!

I am very glad I chose the made in USA Broncbuster KIT. I am very happy with the result.....I mean my wife is. :)

Cheers to Broncbuster!

P.S. Hey Tyler; I promise I won't keep bugging you. :)

Cheers Broncbuster!

IMG_1541.jpeg
Sponsored