Sponsored

Bronco Badlands 4 door non-sas rear sway bar?

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgive me, if this has been posted elsewhere. But couldn’t locate it if it was.

my understanding is that all four-door Sasquatch equipped Broncos come with a rear sway bar. Does the four-door non-SAS badlands bronco come with a rear sway bar? My understanding is most of the suspension in the badlands is similar to the Sasquatch equipped models. Just curious if the non-sas have the rear sway bar. Thanks.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No it does not.

It can of course be added after the fact if needed, but not really necessary.

Fun fact: None of the 2021 Broncos came with a rear sway bar, that was an addition Ford made in 2022. They never explained why, but my guess is they wanted to reduce a little bit of body roll on the Broncos with a higher center of gravity.

OP
OP

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No it does not.

It can of course be added after the fact if needed, but not really necessary.

Fun fact: None of the 2021 Broncos came with a rear sway bar, that was an addition Ford made in 2022. They never explained why, but my guess is they wanted to reduce a little bit of body roll on the Broncos with a higher center of gravity.
thanks. Your fun fact is exactly why I was questioning if it came with the rear sway bar. It has much of the suspension of the SAS equipped broncos, so I thought possibly it might.
Sponsored