Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Side note: I browsed the Bronco Sport B&P, what a disappointment. I'm a Base model kinda guy, but you can't get squat on a Sport Base. Black, white or a mixture of the two, no engine option, no roof rack cross bars, no tow, no tire option about all you can get are floor mats. You have to go up two trims to get much at all. I hope the real Bronco is better, as teasers have indicated, still hoping for better colors and rear locker on the Base

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Casting my vote for October or later. I highly doubt we'll see the B&P released in September, but, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it actually does.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know what would help? Giving us a date. Doesn't matter if it's 9/1, 10/1, or 10/30. The anticipation with a fixed date would be the same or higher but with less frustration and guesswork.

Set a deadline for your bean counters and website employees. If past B&P sites are any indication it's gonna be as buggy as the first Hello World program I wrote in Java ten years ago anyway.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DAY 6

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I check a couple things fairly regularly (as most of you do) just seeing if anything is visibly happening - looking for signs that they are getting close to rolling it out.

There is a compare page where you can see the models side by side. First, they made it much harder to find than it was originally - instead having most links now send you the the line up PDF. Then, the image pathing changed and it starting displaying sports, even though the page is still accurate to the 2dr/4dr Bronco in all other ways. This happened a day or two before the Bronco Sport B&P tool went live.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1599434648203

Today, the proper pictures starting coming back, but not for all models, so they are tinkering in there again. Don't know that it means anything, but I thought I'd share.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1599434617197

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Today, the proper pictures starting coming back, but not for all models, so they are tinkering in there again. Don't know that it means anything, but I thought I'd share.
Just to add to this, the picture they are using for the FE is new. Well, new in the fact that the cross bars are on. And it’s not just a static image, the URL for that image can be changed to remove the cross bars, roof and doors. Unfortunately anything beyond that still returns an access denied page.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also something I found that was interesting... I found this HERO image that’s a wild track. Usually a hero image is used for the top trim, which the Wildtrack is if you don’t count the FE. Just makes me wonder if the FE was always part of the plan or something Ford decided to later.
http://build.ford.com/dig/Ford/Bronco/2021/HD-FULL/Hero/EXT/1/vehicle.png

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FCA released their BP recently, now we are just waiting on Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.