First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe I am in the minority, but I am not particular concerned if its later in September as opposed to early. Of course, I work in development and release tech, so I am familiar with delays and working hard to create a polished product.

If the product is good, no one will remember it was September 9th rather than September 1st.
Right, we can absolutely trust that the Ford team will not backtrack on it being in September. Just like they didn't delay the reveal because it coincided with OJ's birthday.

What people will remember is when they are sitting on the computer, salivating at 11:59 p.m. on September 30, waiting for the promised product, and feeling let down again by Ford when October 1st rolls around, and there is no B&P. And then feel more disappointment when Ford refuses to push back the dealer change cut-off date past October 31, even though the B&P was delayed because of their own inability to stick to a timeline.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: N3T

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard they needed more time to logistically figure out the manual Sasquatch so they could include it accurately on the B&P. I didn't actually hear that but that's what I'm hoping the reason is.
Thinking this might be what one of the “other cool things” is

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is anybody else thinking realistically we get B&P sometime around October 20th?

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

that’s unnecessary roughness and a 15 yard penalty.Every company was already understaffed when Covid hit. Now mess up their supply lines. They have to be sure it’s perfect. That takes time.
As quite a few people have already posted, this work could've been done from HOME.

Unless of course they just laid those guys off and they were collecting INFLATED unemployment for a few months.

So once again, Covid is not an excuse at this point. Go back to the ORIGINAL reveal that was supposed to be back in March. Now 5-6 months later, no B&P. That's pathetic.

You sir.... Get a Chair!!

But if you are part of the NJ/East Coast buy team, then it's all good, I forgive you for making excuses for the Ford team ?

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did somebody say Cool Things? By September, but not really "by" but during September. Does "Cool Things" really mean cool? Maybe it means something totally different... mmmm
"Cool" means "'Cool,'" or "within 'Cool,'", meaning it could be "C," "o," "l," "Co," "oo," "ol," "Coo," "ool," or "Cool." Doesn't mean it has to be EXACTLY "COOL."

That's REALLY reading between the Mike Levine lines.

KCMOBRO

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 7"Lifted on 35's Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So based on this logic "Other Cool Things" could also mean to include "mediocre"

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As quite a few people have already posted, this work could've been done from HOME.

Unless of course they just laid those guys off and they were collecting INFLATED unemployment for a few months.

So once again, Covid is not an excuse at this point. Go back to the ORIGINAL reveal that was supposed to be back in March. Now 5-6 months later, no B&P. That's pathetic.

You sir.... Get a Chair!!

But if you are part of the NJ/East Coast buy team, then it's all good, I forgive you for making excuses for the Ford team ?
I need to know this: Are you a supervisor at your place of employment?

Reactions: RG7

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think of it this way: It's kinda like being a kid on Christmas Eve every night until it goes live... Except Santa might have gotten drunk and passed out...

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coast Guard. Not the sanitation department.
I’ve mostly been in overseas counter drug. I’m retiring next year. Thank god. I’m getting too old to still be doing this....

That’s about 5,500lbs if coke there.
7B2B6EE4-E589-4331-AB66-0EF32545DE50.jpeg
78CD2DB4-551C-4808-B922-70E9723EF973.jpeg
So uhhh...let's talk about who's bringing what to the first group meetup...

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So based on this logic "Other Cool Things" could also mean to include "mediocre"
Up to and including "cool." So, mediocre, bad, shitty, irrelevant, etc.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it actually hard work to launch a build and price? Sorry I didn't read all 19 pages so point probably already made. I mean throw some IT monkeys at it and say it needs to be done by X date. Not like SpaceX is sending people into orbit or something. Here are the pictures, here are the prices, make it look like the other 45 build and prices that Ford has on their sight. Any delays have to be entirely tactical or due to the fact that pricing is still moving.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.