Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure he has much choice. Interacting with the public and keeping everybody excited and engaged is his job. They've told us all the concrete details, and left room for some others to remain open (Sasquatch +manual). We are like kids in the back seat constantly yelling "are we there yet?" And "when will we get there" then get all hot and bothered when he says "soon"
Exactly. He's screwed if he keeps quiet and screwed if he says anything. And when he first said "by Sept." I took that as Sept. 30. I'll wait until Oct. 1 to get ticked.

Plus, I'd want the B&P tool to be robust and accurate, without errors. There are many trims, packages and accessories that go into this tool, so taking the time now to get it right is justified.

Also, I don't envision myself using the tool more than a few hours so getting upset in Sept for something we won't really need until Nov/Dec doesn't make sense to me. I'll stress over something else in the meantime.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I still don’t see how people expected anything different. I ordered some sunglasses from China and they will be delivered “by October”. Now my estimated delivery date is like October 10-17th. If amazon says you will get your package “by” the 21st that includes the 21st.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't forget tires. Only the huge national chains had warehoused supplies big enough to last through the outages at Goodyear, BFG and others during Q2 2020. I had a helluva time just getting 4 285/70/17s Goodyears last month. Only Discount Tire had them, and they had to have them shipped from a few states away.
Hopefully they didn't .... inflate .... their prices.

Pebkac

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sure Ford wanted to let accessory manufacturers work on parts as long as possible and have all of them in the build tool with rendered examples etc. That's where so much money will be made is in accessories. If they just used the vehicles with Ford's options it wouldn't take this long, I'm sure they're working on a special version of it.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could cool things mean like the Bronco being in CO or maybe White Top & Fenders? Or (and this is getting way way too crazy) white handles?
Get a grip .... on your handles.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So somebody had this conversation today....apparently “by” does include September.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September giphy (3)
Thank you so much for Clarifying the " by September includes September " Now how about we all stop playing games and you give us a date that B & P goes live. Please check with your rock stars and see if you can get back to us " by this week"
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.