Sponsored

Bronco delivery in Northern VA and Washington, D.C.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have gotten my Bronco here in Silver Spring MD. Our family was so excited to get it for the last 15 months we have been waiting. But the experience has been utterly poisoned by our interactions with the dealer we used, Lindsay Ford. Disrespectful people with no customer service qualities in the least. Wasting so much of our time, making us wait at every turn. They had us up today and the financial people weren't even there to work with us. They originally had $5k of ADM and then agreed to take it off if we used their financing, which when they ran our credit, lowered our credit under 800 when they ran it so that we couldn't qualify for the %1.47 rate that our Credit union was going to give us, which the Ford Financial people said wouldn't happen. All the lies in the world to get what they want. They didn't credit the $1000 deposit until we brought it up. And completely left off the $100 reservation credit. To spend $58k on a vehicle like this and get this level of disrespect is astounding. I am now ready to just leave the car there at the dealership. It has been a fun ride, but after five days I'm over it with these shenanigans, especially since it is getting 15.8mpg. Very disappointed that Ford has not clamped down on their dealer's bullshit.
No shocked at all by Lindsay. I switched from them to @DealerInsider as fast as possible. My dad put in a reservation (which defaulted to Lindsay) and pushed to MY22. Well they ordered his without permission, and with most of the options missing. I told him to ask for a DORA so he could see what was really ordered and maybe make a change. The GM laughed at us "knowledgeable" customers, and wished for simpler times where he could rip people off without them knowing. My dad walked because it wasn't worth it.

Edit: I sent my dad a screenshot of your post. His reply:
Wow!! Matches the disdain of the manager guy I talked to. He wished he never saw a new bronco!
Sponsored

Last edited:

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw a red Outer Banks (4dr, soft top) in Vienna last Saturday taking my kid to lacrosse practice.

Stopped in at Koons Sterling today to get a printed DORA for my 21-converted-to-22 order. They have a 4dr Outer Banks (Area 51 color) on the lot available for $73k (order back out, with a $25k ADM).

I verified with the sales manager that my order is at MSRP and he agreed that they are only marking up when someone backs away from an order.

The wait continues... :)

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have gotten my Bronco here in Silver Spring MD. Our family was so excited to get it for the last 15 months we have been waiting. But the experience has been utterly poisoned by our interactions with the dealer we used, Lindsay Ford. Disrespectful people with no customer service qualities in the least. Wasting so much of our time, making us wait at every turn. They had us up today and the financial people weren't even there to work with us. They originally had $5k of ADM and then agreed to take it off if we used their financing, which when they ran our credit, lowered our credit under 800 when they ran it so that we couldn't qualify for the %1.47 rate that our Credit union was going to give us, which the Ford Financial people said wouldn't happen. All the lies in the world to get what they want. They didn't credit the $1000 deposit until we brought it up. And completely left off the $100 reservation credit. To spend $58k on a vehicle like this and get this level of disrespect is astounding. I am now ready to just leave the car there at the dealership. It has been a fun ride, but after five days I'm over it with these shenanigans, especially since it is getting 15.8mpg. Very disappointed that Ford has not clamped down on their dealer's bullshit.
Initially, Lindsay was my dealer. I paid them a visit earlier this year. Dude seemed very disinterested, I went home and converted to Chapman.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's why I ended up going with Chapman. The dealer my reservation was originally with got banned from this forum on reveal night. I didn't want to deal with delivery drama. I got lucky and got a build date for this year.
Falls Church they are scum

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve only seen one, it I don’t leave the house much.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You hit home a few good points. Spending that kind of money you should expect a smooth interaction with the dealer, from purchase to service. 15.8 mpg? Wow.

Tmoh5

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
L

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There have been a couple of complaints about Bronco purchases concerning Lindsay Ford on this site. Another dealership to add to the never buy from list.

Tetsuo9106

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is Ford Credit giving as an interest rate if your credit is very good ( over 800 ) on a 72 month loan on a OBX ?
I didn't see what she got but it is 4 something. Crappy.
We will pay it off in the next few months.
Sponsored