Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My detailer made this Tik Tok of my Bronco. Slightly different video than what I’ve seen on the forums but thought everyone would enjoy it. Should have another one soon when I get it ceramic coated

Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My detailer made this Tik Tok of my Bronco. Slightly different video than what I’ve seen on the forums but thought everyone would enjoy it. Should have another one soon when I get it ceramic coated

Watching detailers work is so satisfying, I hate washing my car and let my detailed buddy have his way with it once a month or so. A 6pack and I’m back in business.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s funny. I just got all that stuff in the mail Friday haha. Heard carpro was some of the best car cleaning products. Maybe he’s not showing in order but I think you use the lift foam first, rinse, then use the reset soap with a mitt. He’s the pro though lol.
Ok after watching it a few more times he does use the lift first…my bad lol.

OP
OP
ahunter2

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watching detailers work is so satisfying, I hate washing my car and let my detailed buddy have his way with it once a month or so. A 6pack and I’m back in business.
It’s incredibly satisfying, especially seeing it done on your own Bronco. That’s a great exchange too

OP
OP
ahunter2

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s funny. I just got all that stuff in the mail Friday haha. Heard carpro was some of the best car cleaning products. Maybe he’s not showing in order but I think you use the lift foam first, rinse, then use the reset soap with a mitt. He’s the pro though lol.
Ok after watching it a few more times he does use the lift first…my bad lol.
Yeah he uses lift first before reset. Really trust this guy with all vehicles, does a great job. He highly recommends car pro and have only heard great things so you should be in good shape

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you guys are into this sort of thing, I'd recommend The Detail Geek on YouTube. I got sucked into that rabbit hole for a few months during the pandemic. Oddly satisfying watching carpets get vacuumed and washed. I'm a sicko.

Sponsored