Sponsored

Bronco Email 7/30/2021 -- Is this a sick, cruel joke Ford?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have $1,100 from me. And a bet its the same or similar for a lot of us. Not only is the email offensive, they are making money with my reservation and build deposit.
The email came from Ford’s marketing team. Your deposit is being held by your dealer. Totally different organizations and legal entities. Ford is not holding your deposit and making interest off it. If you don’t believe me, check your credit card statements and bank statements to confirm who actually received your deposit(s).

I realize this is a difficult concept for some people to understand, but please try to keep up. 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't been getting the Ford emails for the last 2 months. Not sure what is going on. I did the get the snail mail.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The email came from Ford’s marketing team. Your deposit is being held by your dealer. Totally different organizations and legal entities. Ford is not holding your deposit and making interest off it. If you don’t believe me, check your credit card statements and bank statements to confirm who actually received your deposit(s).

I realize this is a difficult concept for some people to understand, but please try to keep up. 🤦‍♂️
Bingo....and even if they did, how does someone rationally think that $1,100 (let alone the reality of $100) for a car manufacturer is making money on new builds? People are so out of touch with reality when their emotions are involved.

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Started pricing wrangler a few weeks ago. This along with a local word of mouth report of a trashed engine, along with Ford telling me 2023, has me looking at getting a jl.

Reactions: nic

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Started pricing wrangler a few weeks ago. This along with a local word of mouth report of a trashed engine, along with Ford telling me 2023, has me looking at getting a jl.
Unless you want a painted or Mod top, where did they tell you 2023? Based on their production schedule that's not the case - they should be through all reservations in approx. 12 Months, unless you went for the Mod top.

Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was only through HALLE...of my HALLELUJAH... when I slammed on breaks.

This faux excitement almost invites our chair launching committee to respond...

Ford Bronco Bronco Email 7/30/2021 -- Is this a sick, cruel joke Ford? 1627668699837

Ashley5180

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is my first Ford-mail since I reserved and I finally feel like I'm fully part of the anxiously waiting club 🥲
You will be certifiably insane shortly! Welcome!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a little ironic of Ford to send an email stating they are building Bronco's on a shutdown week.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Look on the bright side look at how many reservations Ford has for the Maverick and the Lighting truck .

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless you want a painted or Mod top, where did they tell you 2023? Based on their production schedule that's not the case - they should be through all reservations in approx. 12 Months, unless you went for the Mod top.
Modular top. I originally wanted the painted mod top that was offered, but putting paint on a removable top seems to be out of fords ability

Sponsored

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is supposed to keep us hyped? They invest time in this email but can’t update the stuck builds…
Ford Bronco Bronco Email 7/30/2021 -- Is this a sick, cruel joke Ford? 1627668699837
Feels like different divisions working simultaneously with a combined email list whether you ordered or asked for more info. That's what I would bet and wouldn't read into it further. A huge corporation that is not adept when it comes to thoughtful cross department communication and execution.

Glue Guy

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whoever gave the OK to send this email should be searching for a new job on Monday.
Probably got stuck in their Outbox! Went to my spam too.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Feels like different divisions working simultaneously with a combined email list whether you ordered or asked for more info. That's what I would bet and wouldn't read into it further. A huge corporation that is not adept when it comes to thoughtful cross department communication and execution.
Understood but doesn't make it any less frustrating for us customers.