Sponsored

Bronco First Editions, how much over MSRP do you think they'll sell for.

First Edition over sticker price

• $5k to $10k

Votes: 64 27.8%
  • $10k to $15k

Votes: 67 29.1%
  • $15k to $20k

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • Over $20k

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • 0 to $5k

Votes: 19 8.3%

• Total voters

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
you can actually build a badlands with more options than a first edition may cost more yet be more valuable than a first edition.
I agree from what I am seeing the Badlands is preferred optioned out.
Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Options like accessory’s don’t add value.
that is true, unless they are equipped from the factory and included on the sticker. it actually decreases by adding anything from the sticker. At least from 100 years of history tells us.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
that is true, unless they are equipped from the factory and included on the sticker. it actually decreases by adding anything from the sticker. At least from 100 years of history tells us.
I specd out a Badlands exactly the same as the first edition and it’s around $2000 less. Its gonna be my wife’s bronco. We’ve debated on dropping down to Badlands but to her the white stitching on the seats is worth it. I’m curious of what the final production numbers will be of the first editions.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I specd out a Badlands exactly the same as the first edition and it’s around $2000 less. Its gonna be my wife’s bronco. We’ve debated on dropping down to Badlands but to her the white stitching on the seats is worth it. I’m curious of what the final production numbers will be of the first editions.
lol, my wife at first was like "oh, is this your mid life crisis truck" now she is taking ownership. Funny how that crap works. Now, I am waiting for the Bronco Pickup. I noticed the red bronco badlands in the above forums was a female owner as well.. There seems to be a pattern Gentlemen!!!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
lol, my wife at first was like "oh, is this your mid life crisis truck" now she is taking ownership. Funny how that crap works. Now, I am waiting for the Bronco Pickup. I noticed the red bronco badlands in the above forums was a female owner as well.. There seems to be a pattern Gentlemen!!!
I was really pushing for her to get cyber orange but she says it looks like a school bus. We checked out a Ranger at the dealership when we ordered. If it was for me I would do lightning blue forsure.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a hard time believing it’s only $15k for 300HP. Is that parts and labor installed?

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was really pushing for her to get cyber orange but she says it looks like a school bus. We checked out a Ranger at the dealership when we ordered. If it was for me I would do lightning blue forsure.
I really like Cactus, Both Reds and both blue, black and white look sick. I just wish the cyber orange had more cyber in it if you know what I mean? it should pop like the red and LB..but I do still like it. Her red one looks so classic.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I really like Cactus, Both Reds and both blue, black and white look sick. I just wish the cyber orange had more cyber in it if you know what I mean? it should pop like the red and LB..but I do still like it. Her red one looks so classic.
Cactus was her second choice. If it had metal flake she would of chose that forsure. White would of been my choice if available. It’ll be hers so color is her choice. Funny story, I reserved with full intentions of it being mine. I grew up in Broncos my father having multiple 1st gens. An opportunity came up to purchase my dream car (C7 Z06) and I had to jump on it. Luckily she wants the Bronco so I kinda get the best of both worlds. If she were offered $100k she’d jump on it though no doubt and I wouldn’t blame her.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cactus was her second choice. If it had metal flake she would of chose that forsure. White would of been my choice if available. It’ll be hers so color is her choice. Funny story, I reserved with full intentions of it being mine. I grew up in Broncos my father having multiple 1st gens. An opportunity came up to purchase my dream car (C7 Z06) and I had to jump on it. Luckily she wants the Bronco so I kinda get the best of both worlds. If she were offered $100k she’d jump on it though no doubt and I wouldn’t blame her.
I wouldn't either, It's a personal choice forsure. What folks are getting for used trucks is almost unbelievable (it's a bubble for sure) these numbers are real in this unreal situation.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wouldn't either, It's a personal choice forsure. What folks are getting for used trucks is almost unbelievable (it's a bubble for sure) these numbers are real in this unreal situation.
Forsure, I traded my At4 1/2 ton for $4000 more than I bought it for new. I love this market.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If it is like the JL when they came out, some dealers will get stuck with them because of cancellations or the buyer getting a different Bronco before their FE is delivered. It’ll take a while finding someone to pony up FE pricing when you can get a loaded Badlands or other model for less, and a less optioned other model for way less.

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
they will have to be registered and pay tax (6-10%) + desire to then sell it. $40k for me personally would do it - imagine a handful will go 20-40 over. One will be on BAT within next month willing to bet

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If it is like the JL when they came out, some dealers will get stuck with them because of cancellations or the buyer getting a different Bronco before their FE is delivered. It’ll take a while finding someone to pony up FE pricing when you can get a loaded Badlands or other model for less, and a less optioned other model for way less.
really, you can just get one like that eh? I am hearing not many cancellations at all , and for every potential cancelation is 3 potential buyers for a higher amount. I am betting Ford would love the first 20-30k to cancel...lol they would make a killing.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

really, you can just get one like that eh? I am hearing not many cancellations at all , and for every potential cancelation is 3 potential buyers for a higher amount. I am betting Ford would love the first 20-30k to cancel...lol they would make a killing.
We'll see for the ones delivered in December. People with scratch for First Editions have ways to be first with someone else's cancelled, prioritized, or used without authorization reservation before their FEs get produced.
Sponsored