Sponsored

Do you think First Editions will be built first?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe they will start producing in the spring, I don’t believe they’re going to sit on their hands and wait until June for no good reason. Aren’t they supposed to tell us in January or February when to expect our order to be made?
Job 1 is currently scheduled for mid March, with delivery in June. If job 1 gets pushed back any, deliveries will follow suit. There will not be any deliveries before June, only possibility is to move back. Hopefully dosent.
Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, they will be the first ones in 2022 to be built.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Depends what they mean by "first"........first year, first built, first delivered, first to have navy pier....

At least they are all reserved extremely early if you have one, but I don't imagine they are gonna load one up just to deliver it to the most remote dealership in Alaska because they had a early time stamp
Um, okay. I feel personally attacked.

hbms17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Job 1 is currently scheduled for mid March, with delivery in June. If job 1 gets pushed back any, deliveries will follow suit. There will not be any deliveries before June, only possibility is to move back. Hopefully dosent.
The model year is practically 9 months at June. So if Job 1 is mid-March, and lets say it gets pushed back, then orders from '20, built in '21 but delivered in '22?

I would not be happy to get a '21 Bronco in October of 21 (specially if '22 models have changes I prefer) and no way I want to take delivery of a '21 in '22.

If the demand is as strong as expected and reservations convert to orders, Ford needs a cut-off where a '21 can be shifted to a '22. I prefer a '22 in March of '22 to a '21 in December of '21.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The model year is practically 9 months at June. So if Job 1 is mid-March, and lets say it gets pushed back, then orders from '20, built in '21 but delivered in '22?

I would not be happy to get a '21 Bronco in October of 21 (specially if '22 models have changes I prefer) and no way I want to take delivery of a '21 in '22.

If the demand is as strong as expected and reservations convert to orders, Ford needs a cut-off where a '21 can be shifted to a '22. I prefer a '22 in March of '22 to a '21 in December of '21.
Yes, how they will handle model year changeover is a big question without an answer yet.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They shutdown for a couple weeks to retool for Bronco, but they are back up already. They are in the middle of building 138 testers over 4 weeks, alongside normal Ranger production.
Thanks my friend. I'm feeling much better now. I've been without a truck for several months now, and it's killing me. I don't use a truck liked I used to, but I sure need a weekend warrior from time to time. :)