Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems easy enough ?‍♂

Anyone complaining about the roof rack... compared to any Jeep Wrangler roof rack this is a breeze. That is one thing Ford got super right with the Bronco, roof racks on the wrangler are a cluster-you-know-what.
Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to Ford at Super Cel East and they said they don't recommend it for highway use. Basically driving around town you are probably good, but I wouldn't try the interstate.
I shave my head and I’m not a huge fan of hats in the summer, hence my question
Thanks for the info!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to see the inside of the roof panels isn't brown like in the 360s on the B&P. That never made sense to me - molded in color, yet a different color outside and in.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Watching the back half removed, it didn't look heavy at all. Not saying it's cheap at all. I had a two door Jeep in 2012 and the top was awkward and somewhat heavy. What's everyone think about weight comparison? I'm sure a swing out/down top removal and storage unit will be an aftermarket part soon just like the Jeeps have.

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good to see the inside of the roof panels isn't brown like in the 360s on the B&P. That never made sense to me - molded in color, yet a different color outside and in.
Curious if that's the sound deadening material or stock

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some take aways

1. This guys underbite got worse since the last video. It looks like he’s got a full lipper in while filming this!
2. Stop with the flannel shirts
3. Gloss black mod top is a horrible idea. Especially if you plan to remove tops as often as you would open a sunroof (which to me is 75% of the time if it’s above 70 degrees). It will get so many scratches.
4. I’m not buying a roof rack on the 4 door until the cargo area proves to not be spacious enough and I know for sure I’ll need a rack. I want to remove the mid panel often. Chances are if I buy a roof rack I’ll store it with the box and install them maybe twice a year for big road trips, but otherwise, no roof rack 99% of the time. And not spending to get it day one. Nor can I given GVWR on the BL

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks pretty easy. I was hoping for that demo on a 4 door though to be sure the center panel comes off easy with the roof rack on. Would also like to see the front doors and roof panels fit in the back.
I talked the Ford guy while they were in TN. The middle section can not be removed with the roof rack on.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So on the 4-door are the panels over each door essentially the same as shown here on the 2-door? If so, great! Very simple.

Seems fairly cumbersome tbh
Less so than the soft top I think.

Curious if that's the sound deadening material or stock
Looks like bare plastic to me.

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to Ford at Super Cel East and they said they don't recommend it for highway use. Basically driving around town you are probably good, but I wouldn't try the interstate.
That’s kind of a bummer. My plan was to run like that the majority of time. I may have to look in to the mesh tops now.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hurt feelings? lol No, you didn't hurt feelings, you're just being negative and it's getting old and played out on this forum.
But you said:
Bunch of haters that were never going to buy a bronco in the first place.
And I’m buying 2 (well one for a DD/ wife Bronco and one for strictly for mods and play)and I wasn’t being negative I was just stating that I wasn’t excited about another BN production. And then your buddy who also has an issue with negative comments goes ahead and fires off two of them back to back.
Hate that there is a special tool to keep track of. A torx bit wasn’t special enough?!
The rear section looked a little flimsy?
but hey on a positive note they are getting better with their production quality despite the fact the next video was supposed to be door removal.
Sponsored