First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A little off the topic, but those pics show the front two top panels. The design and way they connect is so close to the Jeeps. I wonder if jeep doesn't have a patent on it anymore or if Ford is making just enough changes to escape it.

Bronco interior gets a 9/10 for me. They nailed. The only thing I don't like, is not having an arm rest between the rear seats. But jeep doesn't have it either.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Navy is freaking horrible.

Thanks for the 350 view!!

Sponsored

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all!

To hold us over till the build and price I've uploaded the leaked interior as a 360 viewer app. Blue was the only one I could find in high-ish quality. But should be a little easier to view than the pictures.

Navy Pier Blue Interior Visualizer: https://www.Bronco6G.com/interior-viewer/

Also a red one for fun! (obviously modified, not oem) :

Customized Red Interior Visualizer: https://www.Bronco6G.com/interior-viewer/custom-red/
I’ve got good news and bad news.
Give us the good news first!
Ford is coming out with the greatest rock crawling vehicle in history. It’s beautiful, built like a tank, and fun. Its called Bronco Badlands. It’s everything you want in one vehicle.
Whats the bad news?
It comes with a lime green dashboard.
(womp womp)

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is coming out with the greatest rock crawling vehicle in history. It’s beautiful, built like a tank, and fun. Its called Bronco Badlands. It’s everything you want in one vehicle.
Whats the bad news?
(womp womp)
The ones we've seen in actual pictures have a gray dash :)

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats the bad news?
(womp womp)
I'm new to the Forum, but want to ask for opinions. And maybe Ford is listening too. How many people liked the two interiors from the Reveal (White/Gray and Black/Brown)? I thought both were very nice and each would go with all current paint colors being offered. But no, that's not even close to what Ford will offer in production. These vehicles aren't cheap, but the interiors look like they are. Bad interior colors that clash with many of the paint colors. "I hope that Ford will offer the Reveal interiors at some point."
I have a 2 door Badlands reserved, but I'm not going to drop $50k+ for a Cyber Orange Bronco that has a weird green interior scheme. I wanted Black/Brown. I would have considered Lucid Red or Antimatter Blue with the White/Gray interior, white top and fender flares. I haven't yet, but may very well cancel my reservation and wait to see what changes Ford comes up with. I'd Love to get one, but for me it's not a project. I don't want to spend thousands more to make it attractive. Maybe I'm just an Old Timer, buy Pistachio Green and Red doesn't work.

Sponsored

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t fathom Ford won’t offer color choices for their interiors. Chevy has multiple for the Camaro so it definitely happens.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can call it gray, or cactus gray. But that dash looks like lime green to me.

Ford Bronco Bronco Interior 360 Viewer A0ABC4FC-8E4D-4BE1-84C1-E5840D5E2E05
You and I have VERY different definitions of "Lime Green" if you think that's Lime green.

If anything, that's a sort of pastel green maybe.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You and I have VERY different definitions of "Lime Green" if you think that's Lime green. If anything, that's a sort of pastel green maybe.
Not only will we never Really know what our exterior body color is...it seems the interior colors are a fraud as well :)
Sponsored