Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My GF approached me the other day to inform me that it has been almost a year since I made my reservation. In that year there has not been a day that has gone by where I did not mention something about the Bronco, or show her some pic of a Bronco, or try to get her to watch a video, or something.

Although, she too is excited about the Bronco, she told me, very politely, to give it a rest.

Apparently I've given her enough information to last two life times.

Has anyone else's Significant Other threatened an intervention?
Sponsored

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My GF approached me the other day to inform me that it has been almost a year since I made my reservation. In that year there has not been a day that has gone by where I did not mention something about the Bronco, or show her some pic of a Bronco, or try to get her to watch a video, or something.

Although, she too is excited about the Bronco, she told me, very politely, to give it a rest.

Only a couple of times a week for the last 9 months...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

warfieldnc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mini Cooper S, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah, that sounds all too familiar. My SO is excited about it but unlike me doesn't want to talk about it or look at it every day until we pick it up.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why pot is now legal in Canada and many US states. It can help SOs chill out and avoid many otherwise unnecessary "interventions."

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Partner,

From experience a GF should add to your life. Take for example my old flame Bo Derek, it was good and all but only lasted while it lasted, my Bronco is still here.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Her internal clock might be off by a few months. Maybe she needs a software flash?

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to read between the lines. She's not talking about the Bronco. She's talking about the fact that you've been dating for longer than your reservation, and yet somehow you seem more committed to the Bronco than to her.

She wants you to propose. You need to either man up or run away.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife hasn’t said anything to me yet. Although, I can hear it in the tone of her voice. Funny enough, it’s her car.

Sponsored

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve noticed many of my friends go the other way when they see me coming. Maybe we need a thread on bronco recovery, or if this is going to be long term how to live with the unfulfilled bronco .

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking forward to joining a 'Bronco Owners Group'. We can all relate to the Bronco experience and bring the SO so they completely understand the obsession.

Deleted member 13702

My wife, my children, my coworkers, total strangers..yeah I might have a problem too.

I’m pretty sure every time Ford announces new delays a little piece of my wife dies as she realizes that now I have more time to second guess every decision and show her pics of every color in every setting.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife is tolerant. She is interested, but sometimes when I want to show her a post or pic, she say's something like "that's nice" or "show me later". She is pretty awesome about it, considering, if left to her own, she would not spend a minute thinking about it again until it was delivered.