First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone. New to the forum. Could use your collective expertise. Received delivery on MY23 Outer Banks and I love it but I have a problem: I purchased Velox Offroad Gullwings and rear side Molle Panels to swap out for the Bronco Modular Hard Top removable rear quarter panel windows…unfortunately to my disappointment the Bronco was shipped with a non-modular Hard top. Any one know what the low down is on the Modular Hard top, where is it? Why don’t I have it? Where can I get one? I really need a clean, efficient, secure, safe way to give my dogs air flow when I am away from the vehicle and still be able to close it back up while driving. (Would rather not permanently alter the top by braking the urethane seal, cracking the glass and likely damaging the quarter panels on the Hard Top as well.) Anyone removed these windows before? Constructive help would be very much appreciated. Photo is what the Gullwing and Molle should look like installed.

IMG_9680.png
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The modular hard top was heavily delayed and is correctly only available on the Heritage trims: Heritage, and Heritage Limited. And currently the only color is white. Everyone else gets the standard MIC hard top or the soft top.

If I were to guess the modular hard top won't be available until mid-2024 on new vehicles. BUT, speculation on my part, Ford hasn't said either way.

---

Also... pretty sure that hard top in the image is in-fact the MIC hard top, not the modular hard top.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The mod top is available on the Heritage Editions....only problem is that Ford is now having problems with those and all Heritage builds are on hold. Typical Ford.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You probably want a glass shop to remove the glass for you. Click the Search function and type “gull wing” and you will see an install thread from a couple weeks ago. I don’t know how to send a link when I’m using the mobile App.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands