Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger or @Granger Ford , have you seen anything commodity-wise in these 25 that would have pushed someone with an early timestamp out of June production? Obviously not including those who chose to wait for MY 22.
I didn't see any previews today.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No it's not.

It's a possible commodity constraint.

There's a difference.
Note my use of "may." There's a difference between delay and late-availability. Both can be related to commodities but with different impacts. Bottom line for this person is that removing the Squatch package may possibly accelerate his order.

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford Bronco,2017 GMC 2010 chevy short box truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco Orders 04-12.JPG

Looks like the first round of orders are starting today! The process to schedule and get VINs will take up to two weeks.

If you are one of our reservation holders, we'll start making calls/sending emails as soon as tomorrow.
Nice! Thank you for the information! We will see how long it takes my dealership to contact me?!?! Sorry and really sad, I screwed up and didn’t change my dealership to granger!! I tried but it was too late to make a change.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Note my use of "may." There's a difference between delay and late-availability. Both can be related to commodities but with different impacts. Bottom line for this person is that removing the Squatch package may possibly accelerate his order.
Really reaching there to clarify your statement.

Read your second sentence. 'Its is a delay time.'

No it's not. It's a possible commodity constraint.

Modular top is a delay item, black leather for FE is a delay, sasquatch is a possible commodity constraint that MIGHT cause a delay.

There's a difference.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford Bronco,2017 GMC 2010 chevy short box truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I forgot to include in my anecdote that the only thing the salesman “knew” about Bronco news was that he said the “biggest” delays would be for people who ordered both tops.

I guess a lot of sales people and sales managers just haven’t bothered to learn much about Bronco since they don’t have models to sell on-site. The Bronco has sold itself.

But every week that goes by gives buyers opportunities for second thoughts. They would be wise to have information to satiate Bronco buyers until delivery or enough to make it real.

I am not a wealthy man, and I’m going to finance this passion vehicle against most practical judgment. Every day that passes with no information is a chance for me to turn my adult brain back on and possibly cancel. I am trying my damnedest to give Ford my money.
Amen brother!!! You must be working with the same dealership that we are!!!! I don’t even need to finance mine but damn! Be nice if the
I tried to change my order last week and was told Ford had already locked in my order. Hopefully that is good news. Either way this is all great news. It's like waiting for Christmas to come when I was a kid.
I as told the same thing and then dealership said no it’s not ordered just in the system. Dealerships better be right because 1/2 the stuff they had on it was not correct and I have not signed anything. Dealership that I am working with is failing miserably right now.

Darinwa

Outer Banks
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are getting just over 200 for the 2021 Model year production.

What I know so far is 25 this run and 150+ this upcoming quarter (July-September).
@Zach@Granger -- I got an email from Sean this morning saying I was #85 out of your 203 allocations, so if I'm reading this correctly -- I'll get my Wildtrack going to build some point between July - Sept?

Sponsored

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Zach@Granger -- I got an email from Sean this morning saying I was #85 out of your 203 allocations, so if I'm reading this correctly -- I'll get my Wildtrack going to build some point between July - Sept?
Curious as to what the response is to this. I'm in a similar situation with a forum dealer. Will be interesting response to know if your allocation #/place on the dealer list is related to delivery date or allocation # is simply saying yes you will receive a 2021 and delivery will be based on reservation timestamp and availability of options/trim.

Apugh67

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F350, 2017 Lincoln MKZ, 2018 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, what’s your time stamp and we’re you priority 1 or not?

Also, IF true - this seems like a non FE with Squatch, Lux AND 2.7 is getting scheduled. Hope this is true!
7/14 but I also got selected as a VIP

Darinwa

Outer Banks
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious as to what the response is to this. I'm in a similar situation with a forum dealer. Will be interesting response to know if your allocation #/place on the dealer list is related to delivery date or allocation # is simply saying yes you will receive a 2021 and delivery will be based on reservation timestamp and availability of options/trim.
@e90steve - this is where I was going when I emailed the @Granger Ford guys. I'm a first day reservation holder; but, I also ordered a WT with Lux package and the 2.7. I was trying to figure out if they (Granger) could give me some straight answers on if my options were going to delay my build and their reply was, "It all depends on what Ford can build and what options the people in front of you chose. Late-May Ford will be sending build windows out to everyone."

I guess we just wait an hope for the best now.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The answer we don't know is how limited commodities are. So I don't think it will go in exact order of reservation.
Sponsored