Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I figured as much. The things I must do to "Fly UNDER the radar" ?
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As an older guy, older than the 47 year old, I have first hand nostalgia for the EB, but I reconcile the reality of yesteryear with what we reflect on with distant affection. Here is the reality of the 1966 bronco rolled out in 1965. No power steering; 3 on the tree; horsepower of that little inline 6 taken from the Falcon (with many other mechanicals) 105 H.P.; 14 mpg; probably no seat belts-let alone shoulder harness, airbags, etc.; pay extra for that back seat and good luck if you want a radio. None of this is insurmountable, but how many of us would order this model today? Unlike that venerable bronco pioneer of old, the 2021 can be almost all things to all people base on trims, packages, options and accessories. If there was one cosmetic change I would make to pay homage to the original, it would be the lack of fender flares on the base model. The original did not have them. They resulted from "cutting" the body to facilitate larger tires. I get that and support those that did it for practical purposes, but my dream bronco of yore is uncut. Now I am showing my age! I say no matter how you configure a 2021 or what you use it for, there are no bad broncos!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you’re basically saying...

Ford Bronco Bronco Owners Going Soft? 1600367626985