redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, Question...what ever happened to throwing chairs?

stig-top-gear.gif
We don't talk about SFA no more.

"The chairs" came mostly from talking about SFA. Ford builds the Troller. Troller has??? You guessed it, a SFA. So, start arguing for a SFA Bronc you could be guaranteed to get THE CHAIRS.

Guess they didn't like us "old school" guys. 😁
Sponsored

Last edited:

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have thought the same for a long time.

Have thought the FLEX would make a Grand Cherokee killer for quite a while.

Slap one on an Explorer frame with an upfitter capable drive line and you have a nice Overland platform.

Ford Bronco Bronco phrases you've come to hate? 2012_ford_flex_sideview
Ford Bronco Bronco phrases you've come to hate? cc_2021FOS090023_03_640_YZ

Hands down the Flex is a cleaner design than the Bronco. Look at how the door seams interact at random with the body pillars on the Bronco. The odd panel sizes. That Janky rear window. The weird rear door window triangle. That rocker pinch weld. The proportions, the symmetry, are all off. Ugh. It's like the designers just gave up after they built the 2-door. :giggle:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never understood this either but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. “Aggressive” is so subjective.

Thought it wasn’t street legal to have your tires come that far out of the truck. Yet I see plenty of lifted Rams and Silverados with 6” of poke so it must not be enforced?
A friend got pulled over by a CHiP and was told about breaking windshields with tires outside the flares. Got a fix-it ticket. It can be an excuse to pull you over for a conversation.

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Honda Pilot Elite, Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Full size”
“Truck”
“Thuddndndnn” (the noise the windows make when opening a door)
No joke! I could not figure out what to call that damn noise. Sounds like the things is going to shatter when I close mine.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We don't talk about SFA no more.

"The chairs" came mostly from talking about SFA. Ford builds the Troller. Troller has??? You guessed it, a SFA. So, start arguing for a SFA Bronc you could be guaranteed to get THE CHAIRS.

Guess they didn't like us "old school" guys. 😁
I will NEVER give up the struggle for an SFA Bronco...all the chairs in the world be damned!

fans-throw-hundeds-of-chairs-at-a-wrestler-121864.gif

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Ford Boy"

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup I'm aware of the factors which affect fuel economy. At no point have I been under the illusion that a box on 35s was ever going to get good mileage. It's also winter in Alaska and it's spending a lot of time idling. It'll get better come spring.
Mostly, I wanted you to envision a sumo wrestler racing Phelps in the water. All the rest doesn't really matter that much.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, here goes. If words, phrases, abbreviations, someone naming their vehicle, referring to their vehicle as he or she, discussions involving how long it's been since they reserved their Bronco, or opinions in general about anything having to do with the Bronco on a BRONCO FORUM, trigger you to anger or hate then you are a damn snowflake!
who uses that word?

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rig is ridicoulous ... and I love the shut the hell up comment by the thread starter about 4 door broncos not being a real bronco ... come on !

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I hate isn't a phrase. What happened to premierdrum, Ashley and others like them? They provided a wealth of information but once they got their Broncos they abandoned us that are still waiting. Particularly drum. He had inside info. Constantly updating what was wrong. Explained the MIC situation, engineering issues, delays, etc. He got his Bronco early. Showed us some pics and then poof, he was gone.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What I hate isn't a phrase. What happened to premierdrum, Ashley and others like them? They provided a wealth of information but once they got their Broncos they abandoned us that are still waiting. Particularly drum. He had inside info. Constantly updating what was wrong. Explained the MIC situation, engineering issues, delays, etc. He got his Bronco early. Showed us some pics and then poof, he was gone.
There were some here that were less than kind to him, suggesting he didn't know what he was talking about. I've seen him on Blue Oval Forum for years and know he has connections that provide good info to him. He is very much missed here.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Poke

Hate that term! Never heard it used before joining this forum. I can't believe how much it is used/discussed and how much people are genuinely concerned about it. Be it their bronco or not they want to see it, discuss it and voice their opinion on it.

This is most likely because I'm coming from desert off-road racing forums where they are only concerned if the tires tuck in the fenders at full bump.
Sponsored