Sponsored

OpDawg

Outer Banks
First Name
Opie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350 / 23 OBX SAS (3/27/23 Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any chance you’d be willing to share a screenshot of what it looks like when the modules are lighting up for the modules? I have a bad feeling mine aren’t populating, but not super clear what I’m looking for. Thanks a bunch!
Basically shows my VIN etc, then this below...

Ford Bronco Bronco Production Restarts 11/2/23 and Scheduling Resumes 11/9/23 Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 7.42.58 AM
Sponsored

jhofmann

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any chance you’d be willing to share a screenshot of what it looks like when the modules are lighting up for the modules? I have a bad feeling mine aren’t populating, but not super clear what I’m looking for. Thanks a bunch!
I had an original blend date of 9/19 and as of late yesterday, I started seeing modules come online for my truck!

Ford Bronco Bronco Production Restarts 11/2/23 and Scheduling Resumes 11/9/23 1699449512982

Spar10Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had an original blend date of 9/19 and as of late yesterday, I started seeing modules come online for my truck!

Ford Bronco Bronco Production Restarts 11/2/23 and Scheduling Resumes 11/9/23 1699449512982
Thanks for sharing! This is super helpful and makes it clear that mine has definitely not come online yet! My original blend date was also 9/19 (area 51 4door badlands soft top, non Sasquatch).

bn25168

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Scheduled date is 11/13. On 11/6 my status updated to In Production. Does anyone know typcically when the window sticker will be available and when the modules will start populating?

Spar10Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Scheduled date is 11/13. On 11/6 my status updated to In Production. Does anyone know typcically when the window sticker will be available and when the modules will start populating?
Not sure what is typical but pretty sure my window sticker popped up really quickly after going into production, like within a few days. Then the strike happened so no clue about modules. My modules just went live last night though so feeling pretty pumped!

Do you have a VIN?

Sponsored

bn25168

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure what is typical but pretty sure my window sticker popped up really quickly after going into production, like within a few days. Then the strike happened so no clue about modules. My modules just went live last night though so feeling pretty pumped!

Do you have a VIN?
Yup! I've had a VIN since I was initially scheduled for production prior to the strike.
Cool, I will check for the Window Sticker early next week then.

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

OpDawg

Outer Banks
First Name
Opie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350 / 23 OBX SAS (3/27/23 Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

kkslider2046

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ F150 Lariat/ 23' Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The status of my bronco changed to in production yesterday, and I was able to pull the window sticker this morning.

INFINITE23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 C63 AMG, 2015 GL 450 4M, 2023 OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sticker is now available but only the back way

Sponsored

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The status of my bronco changed to in production yesterday, and I was able to pull the window sticker this morning.
Still no rhyme or reason to how they do things. Mine went into production before the strike and the only way I can access my WS is through backend.

katebeirowski

Heritage
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yup, I’m scheduled to go into production 11/13. Man, I would hate to be cancelled as I’d be stuck with all the price increases from 23 and the 24 increase as well. VIN is assigned and all, but the first post alludes to ford just cancelling the vin.
Did you get your bronco? Ours is built (11/22) but we are wondering how long it'll take to ship.

katebeirowski

Heritage
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Breptar gah jealous! I Just chatted w/ Ford and they said eta is between today and Thursday (it's going from MI to IN so quick) ..... !!

Zacka1985

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Breptar gah jealous! I Just chatted w/ Ford and they said eta is between today and Thursday (it's going from MI to IN so quick) ..... !!
my black diamond shipped 11/22 with an estimated delivery between 12/3 to 12/16 coming to alabama but i cant view my window sticker.
Sponsored