5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Kind of torn. The whole situation, even that years before I "came to the party" has been handled and communicated so poorly. So a vague update is nice, and I suppose sharing that supply chain issues is largely the culprit is helpful, it's a bit too little and too late.

Despite choosing the largest dealer out there, I'm still very concerned about the price jump if I slip to '24. They tell me I'm getting their next allocation. We'll see...
Here's to them getting a new allocation in next couple months. Hope you get it!

Curious here - if you slip to '24 but could find one at MSRP, would you still be a buyer? Guess that's still about $8k over what you would be looking at if the current order comes through in '23.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here's to them getting a new allocation in next couple months. Hope you get it!

Curious here - if you slip to '24 but could find one at MSRP, would you still be a buyer? Guess that's still about $8k over what you would be looking at if the current order comes through in '23.
Thanks.

With my time of order, the 3 price increases since and my ADM, I'm sitting at 2300 less than current MSRP. I expect a MY '24 price increase as well, but probably modest, maybe $2k. That would make '24 MSRP over a $4k jump from where I am now.

That would place me squarely "on the fence". It would probably depend on what the markets are doing as to whether I would purchase.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Awesome! I’m currently on my road trip to the dealership to go pick mine up
Fantastic. Congrats. Maybe a Father's Day bonus?

OP
OP

Wolf7897

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2021 F250 Tremor, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Took delivery today! Long wait but worth it

IMG_2308.jpeg