First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This exactly what I did at lunchtime Tuesday. The dealership is taking pre-order deposits on their allocation of 10, but they said they usually only 1/2 of their F150 Raptor allocations. Fortunately I am number 4.
HOW MUCH OF ADM RU GOING TO PAY.
Sponsored

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ll pay some 10k to walk away from their order. Just saying…

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you order a bronco if you don’t have a golden ticket email?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We don’t know yet if there will be allocation outside of the golden tickets. Of course, that isn’t stopping some dealers from auctioning off Bronco Raptors they don’t have.

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor (allocation confirmed)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes. But you will have to find a dealer with an allotment. For everyone who isn't a hand-raiser it will work like buying a GT500. The dealer has to be participating in the Ford Performance vehicle program and from there they are guaranteed allotments of FP vehicles each year. The exact number depends on all Ford's metrics we already are aware of. I'm # 1 on the list at MSRP for my dealership for a non hand-raiser allotment.

Ford has said "most" Bronco Raptors will go to Bronco reservation holders and that is the impression I get from my dealership as well. I think around 70-80% of the production run. Obviously we'll all know for sure in a few weeks.

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your dealer already knows their BRaptor allocation?
Mine does as well. It's not a very large number but I won't say anything specific. I'm getting MSRP and I don't want them to get bombarded by the entire world. I feel like I've won the lottery in finding this deal.

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
^^^^^ What he said. Being a new performance vehicle it is possible that not every dealership will even get an allocation. Same process I had to go through for a GT500. Best bet would be to start calling every dealership you're willing to travel to to get on a list to purchase. I had to sign a purchase agreement and then they ordered my GT500 in the spec/configuration I wanted.
IMG_2727.jpg
Beautiful ride! I just switched my order from a 2022 GT500 to a 2022 Bronco Raptor. The GT500 just wouldn't get driven enough in Colorado. I put maybe 5K miles on my 2014 in the last 2 years of ownership after moving here. The Bronco affords so much more freedom and flexibility. But it looks like you've got both! If I can ever add a 2nd toy car it will absolutely be a Shelby.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford has said "most" Bronco Raptors will go to Bronco reservation holders and that is the impression I get from my dealership as well. I think around 70-80% of the production run. Obviously we'll all know for sure in a few weeks.

Ford email to everyone in January;

If you are interested in this kind of ride, we want to know. Production is limited, and there are no guarantees - but we're saving some spots for existing reservation holders.**

When did Ford change up the 'some spots' to ~75% as per your claim? Please provide documentation as I have seen some folks claim most or even all were going to reservation holders, but nobody has provided a statement from Ford that contradicts the email that they sent.

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford email to everyone in January;

If you are interested in this kind of ride, we want to know. Production is limited, and there are no guarantees - but we're saving some spots for existing reservation holders.**

When did Ford change up the 'some spots' to ~75% as per your claim? Please provide documentation as I have seen some folks claim most or even all were going to reservation holders, but nobody has provided a statement from Ford that contradicts the email that they sent.
I'm just spit-balling based upon what I've read in multiple publications and seen on YouTube videos from the unveiling. Everything being reported by the mags says most are going to Reservation holders.

Ford's in a tough spot of having heavy demand and limited production capacity and a non-sensical distribution priority system. There are many enthusiasts who weren't interested at 330-horsepower max output but now are interested in a 400+ horsepower with many mechanical upgrades option and it would be a shame if many of them were shut out for the first production year. Hopefully Ford comes up with something fair. Would 50/50 be more fair?

Edit: From Muscle Cars and Trucks as posted in another thread..."Bronco Raptor allocation will be prioritized towards existing reservation holders that have not yet been able to fulfill their orders."

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
^^^^^ What he said. Being a new performance vehicle it is possible that not every dealership will even get an allocation. Same process I had to go through for a GT500. Best bet would be to start calling every dealership you're willing to travel to to get on a list to purchase. I had to sign a purchase agreement and then they ordered my GT500 in the spec/configuration I wanted.
IMG_2727.jpg
What a great looking Shelby. Truth is, I would probably rather have the GT500 over the Raptor. But I won a golden ticket and I will probably get more use out of the Raptor.

But, you can bet I'm going to buy that Raptor.

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What a great looking Shelby. Truth is, I would probably rather have the GT500 over the Raptor. But I won a golden ticket and I will probably get more use out of the Raptor.

But, you can bet I'm going to buy that Raptor.
The GT500 just got a 4.2K price increase for 2022. So that puts it up around 80K with no options after gg tax. A Bronco Raptor will be fully loaded with options for that amount.

I hear you on the use part. I wouldn't drive my 2014 GT500 willingly in rain. Wouldn't drive in winter etc. It will be a nice change with a removable roof for nice days, not caring about it getting dirty on trails, and being able to drive it all year round. If I don't like it in the end it shouldn't be a problem unloading it after a year or two.
Sponsored