None

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have a dealer willing to do MSRP on Raptor. Says he can order by selecting Badlands and then adding the Raptor options which allows him order it. Showed me the print out and it basically just ordering the Raptor. My Reservations are linked to another dealer who seems to have no clue what is going on. Wondering probability of receiving Raptor if I go ahead and order through this other dealer not linked ot my early Res#. Worst case scenario is I order here and then find out my local dealer can acquire one for me. Then I end up with two for a short time.
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This does not sound like a lock to play out as described

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have a dealer willing to do MSRP on Raptor. Says he can order by selecting Badlands and then adding the Raptor options which allows him order it. Showed me the print out and it basically just ordering the Raptor. My Reservations are linked to another dealer who seems to have no clue what is going on. Wondering probability of receiving Raptor if I go ahead and order through this other dealer not linked ot my early Res#. Worst case scenario is I order here and then find out my local dealer can acquire one for me. Then I end up with two for a short time.
Not a chance that you can game the system through the "back-door."

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sure, it is called "going to a random Ford dealer who may or may not get an allocation for a Raptor and who may or may not screw you over at delivery time in MSRP", but having them put in an order anyway.

Anybody can play.

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve seen a reputable dealer on here say that they put orders in for F-150 Raptors beyond their allocation and Ford keeps building them. I don’t think that’s going to happen in a first run of the Bronco Raptor, where any dealer can just order however many Bronco Raptors they want lol.

And the part where you said you’ll end up with two, tells me that you’re just a troll.

Last edited:

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds sketchy. T
Sounds sketchy. There are no Raptor Badland options, and order banks aren’t open yet so I’m not sure how he sees that.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not possible. In the system each bronco trim falls under a unique code and the warthog also has its own code

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Says he can order by selecting Badlands and then adding the Raptor options which allows him order it. Showed me the print out and it basically just ordering the Raptor.
BRaptor order banks don't open until next week.

Sponsored
OP
OP

None

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, it sounded way too good to be true but I'll give it a try. Worst case scenario I don't get it. Best case I get 2.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’ll order that way, a BL will show up, you will decline, and the dealer will sell it a off the lot at mark up. Just a hunch.

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless this dealer has access to some magical ordering system that other dealers can't use, they are flat out lying and you shouldn't allow them to order and take allocation that honest dealers can use.

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've tried the backdoor trick before and the wife is STILL pissed, 20 years later.
Was it your birthday? Rumor has that helps. That says, I can not speak from experience. Let us know how it goes.

Just happy I was given a Raptor allocation.

That is what we are talking about here right?

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds Like a salesman doesn’t know what he’s talking about. But, it can’t hurt to try. You’ll know in a day when you get the email from Ford showing your build.
Sponsored